Ivanka Trump Stalker Out on Bail, Still Planning to 'Win Her Over'
"I've got a stalking charge, so that means I can't contact her. I won't, like, try to ever visit her directly," Massler told the New York Daily News. In an e-mail sent to infamous author Tucker Max -- who has never met Trump -- Massler added, "Obviously, right now she is probably not that into me since she filed these stalking charges and I'm in the doghouse with her, but later on I'm going to try to recover and then actually win her over."
"Talk me up, perhaps saying, 'Oh, yeah, he's a cool guy ... if he recovered from insanity he would be cool,'" Massler's e-mail to the 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell' writer continued.
At the time of his arrest in March, Massler's mother told the Reno Gazette-Journal that her son has a history of mental illness. "He never harmed anyone and hasn't done anything other than write articles on the Internet," she said. "He's like a 10-year-old who has a crush on a movie star."
Randee Massler now says, "He wrote nasty things and crossed the line."
She told the Post, "I can feel for Ivanka Trump and her family. If he caused her to be afraid, I'm very sorry for that."
The alleged stalker's father, Howard Massler, called his son "a real threat," explaining, "He's not cute, he's not fuzzy. He's a sick kid."
Massler has written rambling articles describing Trump's "intensely alluring beauty" and routinely equates the star to a goddess able to destroy her enemies. According to the AP, Massler described himself in one blog post as "a celebrity stalker who is obsessed with Ivanka Trump." That entry appears to have been deleted from his site.
Massler is also accused of sending messages to Ivanka Trump's husband, Jared Kushner, claiming he "has stolen everything from me" and saying that because of Kushner, "there is no sun in the sky, no stars in the wind."
In an e-mail sent to Kushner shortly before his wedding to Trump, Massner wrote: "I will specifically kill myself at Ivanka Trump jewelry."
Massler faces a misdemeanor charge of stalking -- and up to a year behind bars if convicted. The suspect will return to Nevada, where he will receive psychiatric treatment once a week before his next court hearing on May 18.
When Fans Go Too Far
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nikki Reed Talks Fiance Ian Somerhalder: "He's the Most Amazing Man That's Ever Walked the Planet"
- Full House Cast Reunites For Creator Jeff Franklin's Birthday: See Bob Saget, Lori Loughlin, John Stamos, More, Plus the Cast Sings the Theme Song!
- Frances Bean Cobain Hugs Mom Courtney Love at Kurt Cobain Sundance Documentary Screening: Pictures
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- 'American Sniper' continues box office dominance
- Get-Ready Playlist: What to Listen to Before the SAG Awards
- How Much Would It Cost for Normal Person to Attend the 2015 SAG Awards? Find Out the Astronomical Sum!
- WWE Diva Eva Marie Skips Meals and Risks Her Health for Photo Shoot—See the Shocking Total Divas Clip!