Justin Bieber Performs at the White House
By Zach Dionne Posted Apr 5th 2010 01:45PM
Four days ago, Justin Bieber took over FunnyOrDie. Today, he took over the White House, performing live as part of the annual Easter Egg Roll. The White House featured immaculate streaming video of the Biebster, who joined a stacked lineup including the cast of 'Glee' and a reading by J.K. Rowling.
Crystal clear streaming Bieber, one click away from fun facts about the Constitution and the branches of our government? Can't beat that on a Monday. There were covers of Aerosmith and Michael Jackson. There was Michelle Obama grooving on the South Lawn. There was our daily fix of Bieber's 'Baby.' After the jump, a bit of the performance has already been YouTube-ized -- and it showcases the revelation that Bieber can play drums!
Here's a video of Bieber playing a drum solo and concluding his performance with 'Baby':
[Asking yourself, "Who the heck is Justin Bieber?" Read our handy guide to the 16-year-old pop star]
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Sophia Bush Mourns Loss of Her Ex, Dan Fredinburg, in Nepal Quake
- Flirty Rompers and Lots of Fringe! Steal Alessandra Ambrosio's Spring Style
- Wait till You See How Grown-up Greyson Chance Is Now!