Justin Bieber Performs at the White House
By Zach Dionne Posted Apr 5th 2010 01:45PM
Four days ago, Justin Bieber took over FunnyOrDie. Today, he took over the White House, performing live as part of the annual Easter Egg Roll. The White House featured immaculate streaming video of the Biebster, who joined a stacked lineup including the cast of 'Glee' and a reading by J.K. Rowling.
Crystal clear streaming Bieber, one click away from fun facts about the Constitution and the branches of our government? Can't beat that on a Monday. There were covers of Aerosmith and Michael Jackson. There was Michelle Obama grooving on the South Lawn. There was our daily fix of Bieber's 'Baby.' After the jump, a bit of the performance has already been YouTube-ized -- and it showcases the revelation that Bieber can play drums!
Here's a video of Bieber playing a drum solo and concluding his performance with 'Baby':
[Asking yourself, "Who the heck is Justin Bieber?" Read our handy guide to the 16-year-old pop star]
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- David Letterman's Ex-Cue Card Man Says ?Dave Is the Best Boss in the World'