MSNBC's David Shuster in Hot Water Over CNN Pilot
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 5th 2010 01:41PM
According to a report by The Huffington Post, Shuster recently filmed a pilot for MSNBC's competitor, CNN. Shuster did not appear on his home network this past Friday and will not appear on MSNBC today, leading some to believe that he may have been fired.
TV Newser's Gail Shister reports that MSNBC President Phil Griffin "ripped Shuster a new one over the phone," and that many expect Shuster to receive the same treatment upon his return to the MSNBC offices today. When asked for comment, Shuster told Shister, "I can't talk about it."
Shuster had previously been suspended from the network in 2008 after alleging that Hilary Clinton had "pimped out" daughter Chelsea in order to gain support for her campaign.
MSNBC spokesperson Jeremy Gaines said that if Shuster has, in fact, filmed a pilot for CNN, he will be "punished appropriately."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emily VanCamp "Absolutely" Wants Babies; Revenge Star Dating Costar Josh Bowman Since 2012
- Liam Hemsworth Says "There's No Bad Blood" With Miley Cyrus, Jokes He Was a "Devil Child"
- Kaley Cuoco's $250 Gym Ensemble: See Her Rocker Workout Style!
- Lock ?Em Up! Prosecutors Ask Judge To Sentence Both Teresa & Joe Giudice To Prison Terms
- Is She Cracking Under Pressure? ?Long Island Medium' Theresa Caputo Reveals Her Secret Meltdowns ?Crying Spells, Anxiety Attacks & Sleepless Nights? In New Tell-All
- Taking ?Responsibility': Michael Phelps Admits He Is ?Deeply Sorry' For Humiliating DUI In Earnest Tweets ? Does He Mean It?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- Kim Kardashian Does Gladiator Chic With Rachel Zoe, Kylie Jenner Goes Green and More of the Latest Kardashian Trends!
- Liam Neeson Is Ready to Fight, Kill and Escape Murder Charges in Taken 3 Trailer—Watch Now!
- Miranda Kerr's Rubber Butt Dress: Gotta Have It or Make It Stop?