Taiwanese Boy, Lin Yu Chun, Sings Whitney Houston Better Than Whitney?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 6th 2010 05:40PM
Not since Susan Boyle opened her mouth and surprised a global audience with her dulcet tones has there been such a talent as Lin Yu Chun, a contestant on a Taiwanese talent show called 'Super Star Avenue,' which is much like 'American Idol'. Chun destroys all preconceived notions with a powerhouse delivery of Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' that's sure to give you chills. And with Whitney's current illness, there's certainly an opening in the music world for a successor to the ballad throne. Watch his audition and forward to the 1:10 mark (via VideoGum):
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alan Thicke to star in new reality show 'Unusually Thicke'
- Country stars Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney top earners in all of music
- Lady Gaga's charity spent $1.85 million on expenses in 2012, gave one $5,000 grant
- Charlize Theron, Sean Penn Make Out on the Beach While Enjoying Down Time With Jackson: See the Steamy Pic!
- Lupita Nyong'o Has a Boyfriend! Oscar Winner Secretly Dating Rapper K'Naan Since September
- Jennifer Aniston Holds Hands With Fiance Justin Theroux on NYC Date Night: Details
- Jerry Sandusky's Wife Makes Shocking Excuses For Child Molesting: Says ?He Showered With Kids,' But That's ?Generation He Grew Up In'