Taiwanese Boy, Lin Yu Chun, Sings Whitney Houston Better Than Whitney?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 6th 2010 05:40PM
Not since Susan Boyle opened her mouth and surprised a global audience with her dulcet tones has there been such a talent as Lin Yu Chun, a contestant on a Taiwanese talent show called 'Super Star Avenue,' which is much like 'American Idol'. Chun destroys all preconceived notions with a powerhouse delivery of Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' that's sure to give you chills. And with Whitney's current illness, there's certainly an opening in the music world for a successor to the ballad throne. Watch his audition and forward to the 1:10 mark (via VideoGum):
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is Carrie Underwood trading country music for Christian?
- The roles that got away
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Trouble in Paradise?
- Ben Affleck Shares Hilarious Parenting Stories, Says He's Turning into Crazy Sports Dad
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Once Sent Matt Damon a Bed -- and He Never Said Thank You!
- The Blacklist Recap: Red Reddington Gets Ruthless to Save His Wife
- Blowout Fights, Dirty Diapers & Filthy Mile High Club Members: Flight Attendant Spills Airplane Horror Stories In Shocking New Tell-All
- Burned! Famed Restaurateur Wolfgang Puck Accused Of Overworking Employees In Lawsuit
- New BFFs! ?Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Goes On Road Trip With ?Teen Mom 2' Star Kailyn Lowry