Taiwanese Boy, Lin Yu Chun, Sings Whitney Houston Better Than Whitney?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 6th 2010 05:40PM
Not since Susan Boyle opened her mouth and surprised a global audience with her dulcet tones has there been such a talent as Lin Yu Chun, a contestant on a Taiwanese talent show called 'Super Star Avenue,' which is much like 'American Idol'. Chun destroys all preconceived notions with a powerhouse delivery of Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' that's sure to give you chills. And with Whitney's current illness, there's certainly an opening in the music world for a successor to the ballad throne. Watch his audition and forward to the 1:10 mark (via VideoGum):
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Prince Looks Ever So Cool, Rocks Afro in High School Basketball Throwback Photo
- Spanish Actress Anna Allen Accused of Stealing Celebs' Instagram Pictures, Photoshopping Herself Into Them
- Cara Delevingne Dating St. Vincent ? Get All the Details On Their "Lovey-Dovey" Romance