Taiwanese Boy, Lin Yu Chun, Sings Whitney Houston Better Than Whitney?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 6th 2010 05:40PM
Not since Susan Boyle opened her mouth and surprised a global audience with her dulcet tones has there been such a talent as Lin Yu Chun, a contestant on a Taiwanese talent show called 'Super Star Avenue,' which is much like 'American Idol'. Chun destroys all preconceived notions with a powerhouse delivery of Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' that's sure to give you chills. And with Whitney's current illness, there's certainly an opening in the music world for a successor to the ballad throne. Watch his audition and forward to the 1:10 mark (via VideoGum):
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Valerie Harper remains hospitalized after falling ill before performance
- Dior under fire for using 14-year-old as its main model
- Trial date set in $100 million Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker lawsuit
- Lady Gaga's Brow Artist: Gaga Is An Eyebrow Rebel, Is Unhappy With Conventional Beauty
- Tom Cruise Is Already Working on Mission: Impossible 6
- Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Schumer Vacation Together, Exemplify Squad Goals: PIcs