Taiwanese Boy, Lin Yu Chun, Sings Whitney Houston Better Than Whitney?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 6th 2010 05:40PM
Not since Susan Boyle opened her mouth and surprised a global audience with her dulcet tones has there been such a talent as Lin Yu Chun, a contestant on a Taiwanese talent show called 'Super Star Avenue,' which is much like 'American Idol'. Chun destroys all preconceived notions with a powerhouse delivery of Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' that's sure to give you chills. And with Whitney's current illness, there's certainly an opening in the music world for a successor to the ballad throne. Watch his audition and forward to the 1:10 mark (via VideoGum):
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- North Carolina film incentives chopped
- Lauren Bacall leaves $10,000 for her beloved dog in will
- Pam Anderson criticizes ALS ice bucket challenge
- Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer Gets Bitten By Boa Constrictor Snake During VMAs Rehearsal
- Jonathan Lipnicki of Jerry Maguire Fame Stars in Hilarious "You Used to Be Cute" Child Star Sketch
- Diem Brown of MTV's The Challenge Is Battling Cancer For the Third Time
- Kellan Lutz Arrives At The SLS Las Vegas Grand Opening
- Something's Frozen In Jersey? JWoww Says She'd Use Botox, Consults RHONJ Ladies' Doctor