Diablo Cody Not-So-Suddenly Married and Preggers
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 6th 2010 09:47PM
Sort of makes Ellen Page's big announcement day in 'Juno' -- which Cody penned -- seem pretty tame.
So from the top. On Tuesday afternoon Cody announced: "Thanks for the congrats on my fetus! No secrets here; just thought it would be fun to see how big I could get before someone noticed."
Pregnancy announcement out of the way, Cody continued five hours later. "I'm not 'secretly married,'" Cody wrote. "I married Dan last summer. Took wedding photos in Times Square, which is pretty much the opposite of secretive."
E! Online reports that the lucky guy is 'Chelsea Lately' staffer Dan Maurio, who told the Web site: "She's a great lady to make a fetus with."
The rest of the Tweets (on a great Twitter page) were no doubt false, but funny nonetheless.
Cody reveals she does have a dark secret: "I was secretly ordained as a Jesuit monk in 2001. Long story." (While she grew up Catholic, the former stripper seems to have strayed from the conservative wing of the church.)
And then: "Kathie Lee was my matron of honor."
Finally, showing a little bit of the expectant-mother magic that came across in 'Juno,' she wrote, "We tried for it. But obviously it's a little scary, too."
Don't know about you, but we can't wait for tomorrow's Tweets.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Hill Death: Bachelorette Producers, Chris Harrison Speak Out on Contestant's Tragic Passing
- Kaley Cuoco Actually Chops Off Hair For Reals This Time: Photo
- The Other Woman Cast Is a Modern-Day 90s Girl Group: Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton Coordinate Outfits
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Hemsworth's Wife Elsa Pataky Talks Post-Baby Ab Workout, Shares Fave Green Juice Recipe
- Bachelorette's Eric Hill: 5 Things to Know About the Late Reality Star
- This Sorority Girl Wrote the Most Explicit Email We've Ever Read (We Can't Even Print the Whole Thing!)