Diablo Cody Not-So-Suddenly Married and Preggers
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 6th 2010 09:47PM
Sort of makes Ellen Page's big announcement day in 'Juno' -- which Cody penned -- seem pretty tame.
So from the top. On Tuesday afternoon Cody announced: "Thanks for the congrats on my fetus! No secrets here; just thought it would be fun to see how big I could get before someone noticed."
Pregnancy announcement out of the way, Cody continued five hours later. "I'm not 'secretly married,'" Cody wrote. "I married Dan last summer. Took wedding photos in Times Square, which is pretty much the opposite of secretive."
E! Online reports that the lucky guy is 'Chelsea Lately' staffer Dan Maurio, who told the Web site: "She's a great lady to make a fetus with."
The rest of the Tweets (on a great Twitter page) were no doubt false, but funny nonetheless.
Cody reveals she does have a dark secret: "I was secretly ordained as a Jesuit monk in 2001. Long story." (While she grew up Catholic, the former stripper seems to have strayed from the conservative wing of the church.)
And then: "Kathie Lee was my matron of honor."
Finally, showing a little bit of the expectant-mother magic that came across in 'Juno,' she wrote, "We tried for it. But obviously it's a little scary, too."
Don't know about you, but we can't wait for tomorrow's Tweets.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- La Toya Jackson Marries Longtime Friend and Business Partner Jeffre Phillips
- Carrie Underwood Says "Mean People Need Jesus," Selena Gomez Curses Onstage: Top 5 Weekend Stories
- Miley Cyrus Rocks a Blonde Bob at a Christmas Music Festival: Picture
- Kandi Burruss Cries About Mama Joyce Haters, Says Her Mother ‘Can Have Whatever She Wants’
- Fears HIV Outbreak In Porn ‘Could Be Major’: Infected Star Could Have Exposed BOTH Men & Women To Deadly Virus
- The Catfight Factory! Mama Joyce Attacks Kandi Burruss’ Assistant Carmon As ‘RHOA’ Star Shops For Wedding Dress
- 'Cherry Pie' girl Bobbi Brown: 'I wanted to shoot myself'
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Ben Affleck Tells Playboy Why He Won't Act With Jennifer Garner Again, Thinks Daredevil Was Worse Than Gigli
- Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party Brings Out Courteney Cox, Gwyneth Paltrow and More
- Spoiler Chat: Nashville's Shocking Death, Scoop on How I Met Your Mother's Spinoff and More!