Heidi Montag Reveals Her 'Back Scoop Procedure'
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 06:25AM
"I had my back scooped." When the host asked for clarification, Montag admitted, "I actually didn't know. I might be the first one to try it. It carves out your back a little bit."
The 'Hills' star says her newly large chest is too big for jogging... and hugging is a thing of the past. "I'm very weird about hugging people now -- [my body] is very fragile," Montag announced on the radio show, according to Us Weekly.
Montag listed nose, cheekbone and chin jobs, eyebrow lift, breast enlargement, fat injections among her other surgeries.
"I have the footage of my ten procedures," Montag added. "Going into it, getting it done... I've watched a little bit." The reality star then hinted the video may someday be shown as part of a future reality show.
Despite the blow to her workouts and affectionate embraces, Montag is happy with her appearance post-surgery, telling Seacrest that she "has a great body now."
And as for the end of her long-running series, 'The Hills,' Montag said, "I couldn't be more excited to move on. I've been doing this since I was 18... I'm ready to show my own reality."
Watch the Girls on Pop talk Heidi and her chest
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Janet Jackson Spotted at L.A. Rehearsal Studio for Her Upcoming World Tour: See the Pic!
- Batman Battles With The Joker in Action-Packed Car Chase in Suicide Squad: First Photos!
- Chris Soules, Whitney Bischoff Seemed So In Love Weeks Before Split: Photos, Details
- Chris Pratt teaches son Pledge of Allegiance
- Man donates $20,000 for new Lucille Ball statue
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself in