Jesse James Loves Sandra Bullock 'More Than Anything in His Life'
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 06:44AM
Though his repeated infidelity suggests otherwise to fans of Sandra Bullock, representatives for Jesse James insist the West Coast Choppers CEO wants to "save his marriage with the woman he loves more than anything in his life." His attorney Joe Yanny tells PEOPLE, "When all is said and done, he wants the same people who were living in his house before all this happened to still be living there."
James "is doing as well as he can be" in the rehab facility he checked into last month after reports of mistresses first surfaced. "He's focusing on what he's doing and trying to make himself better," says Yanny.
The lawyer has harsh words for the media outlets that first revealed the name of the clinic where James is receiving treatment. "The First Amendment was not meant to cover the sexual lives of people who are not in office," says Yanny. "This is sheer voyeurism and bullying, pure and simple. It's disgusting."
The media focus is one impediment to a productive conversation between James and Bullock, says board certified sexologist Isadora Alman. She tells PopEater exclusively, "If they try to reconcile, they have to do it as much as possible out of the public eye and ask for privacy, demand privacy, or just clam up. They can't play out their lives in public and expect them to do any important work."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams opens up on her fist sex scene
- New country artist Kelsea Ballerini already breaking records
- Jake Owen opens up on marriage struggles
- Polygamous 'Sister Wives' Couple Applies for Marriage License After Gay Marriage Ruling
- Jon Stewart Calls Chris Christie Excuse "Saddest Thing" He's Ever Heard
- 'Sesame Street' Favorite Retiring After Four Decades
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Fatal Attraction' Is the Latest Movie-to-TV Remake
- Which 'Friends' Pet Are You?
- Paul Thomas Anderson to Write, Maybe Direct Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Pinocchio'