Lindsay Lohan's Father Engaged To Jon Gosselin's Ex
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 08:49PM
"Yes, we're engaged," Major told Radaronline.com, declining to give specifics of the engagement. "I was caught very off guard and I was very surprised."
The two kept the actual engagement low-key while Major sought her father's blessing in Florida. He clearly approved. Major, 27, and Lohan, 49, plan to wed at the end of the year at Oheka Castle on Long Island.
Major told the website: "I've known Michael for over four years. He's been a rock to me and I can't imagine my life without him."
While Lohan sounded "giddy" when interviewed according to the website, he didn't exactly give a unqualified endorsement. "Kate has always been there for me and has never given me any reason whatsoever to not trust her," he said. "And I know I will feel that way for the rest of my life."
Lindsay Lohan's Twitter page had no comment about the development.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas' Girlfriend Olivia Culpo Stars in His New "Jealous" Music Video: Watch
- Jenna Dewan Tatum's Effortless Waves at Parker on Spring Launch: Copy the Star's Look
- Kerry Washington's Scandal Collection: See the Must-Have Looks and Get Ready to Shop
- The Bridal Party, Big Day Plan And Who's Footing The Enormous Bill: New Details Emerge On George Clooney's Wedding To Amal Alamuddin
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?