Lindsay Lohan's Father Engaged To Jon Gosselin's Ex
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 08:49PM
"Yes, we're engaged," Major told Radaronline.com, declining to give specifics of the engagement. "I was caught very off guard and I was very surprised."
The two kept the actual engagement low-key while Major sought her father's blessing in Florida. He clearly approved. Major, 27, and Lohan, 49, plan to wed at the end of the year at Oheka Castle on Long Island.
Major told the website: "I've known Michael for over four years. He's been a rock to me and I can't imagine my life without him."
While Lohan sounded "giddy" when interviewed according to the website, he didn't exactly give a unqualified endorsement. "Kate has always been there for me and has never given me any reason whatsoever to not trust her," he said. "And I know I will feel that way for the rest of my life."
Lindsay Lohan's Twitter page had no comment about the development.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis: Photoshopping Me to Appear Thinner in Lookbook Was "F---ed Up," "Unacceptable"
- Olivia Wilde Kisses Jason Sudeikis After Kansas City Royals World Series Game 2 Win: Picture
- Kris Jenner's Cookbook Features Recipe From Late Friend Nicole Brown Simpson
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- California Highway Patrol Hunting For Ruthless Armed Couple Who Gunned Down 3 Cops
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''