Lindsay Lohan's Father Engaged To Jon Gosselin's Ex
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 08:49PM
"Yes, we're engaged," Major told Radaronline.com, declining to give specifics of the engagement. "I was caught very off guard and I was very surprised."
The two kept the actual engagement low-key while Major sought her father's blessing in Florida. He clearly approved. Major, 27, and Lohan, 49, plan to wed at the end of the year at Oheka Castle on Long Island.
Major told the website: "I've known Michael for over four years. He's been a rock to me and I can't imagine my life without him."
While Lohan sounded "giddy" when interviewed according to the website, he didn't exactly give a unqualified endorsement. "Kate has always been there for me and has never given me any reason whatsoever to not trust her," he said. "And I know I will feel that way for the rest of my life."
Lindsay Lohan's Twitter page had no comment about the development.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joe Manganiello Says Sofia Vergara Refuses to Make a Movie Together Like Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez's 2003 Flop Gigli
- Anne V Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Alaska With Boyfriend Adam Cahan: First Pic!
- Ben Affleck to Attend 2015 Comic-Con Post Jennifer Garner Split
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Dukes of Hazzard Reruns Pulled From TV Land Schedule Amid Confederate Flag Controversy
- Kylie Jenner Nude?! Her Latest Skimpy Look Is Too Hot to Handle—See the Pics!
- Jennie Garth Flaunts Two Massive Hip Tattoos While Rocking Tiny Black Bikini in Hawaii—See the Pic