Lindsay Lohan's Father Engaged To Jon Gosselin's Ex
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 08:49PM
"Yes, we're engaged," Major told Radaronline.com, declining to give specifics of the engagement. "I was caught very off guard and I was very surprised."
The two kept the actual engagement low-key while Major sought her father's blessing in Florida. He clearly approved. Major, 27, and Lohan, 49, plan to wed at the end of the year at Oheka Castle on Long Island.
Major told the website: "I've known Michael for over four years. He's been a rock to me and I can't imagine my life without him."
While Lohan sounded "giddy" when interviewed according to the website, he didn't exactly give a unqualified endorsement. "Kate has always been there for me and has never given me any reason whatsoever to not trust her," he said. "And I know I will feel that way for the rest of my life."
Lindsay Lohan's Twitter page had no comment about the development.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Heads out for Date Night with David Lucado, Shows off Skinny Waist
- Ariana Grande Heartbroken Over Grandpa's Death, Sobs as Brother Frankie Grande Gets the News in Big Brother House
- Naya Rivera Secretly Married Ryan Dorsey on Her Original Wedding Date to Big Sean; Kim Kardashian Shares Sexy Bikini Picture: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Lucy Hale Stops by So You Think You Can Dance, 2 More House Guests Hit the Block on Big Brother & More OMG TV Moments
- Is Justin Bieber Dropping a New Album?! Singer Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram—Listen Now!
- Ariana Grande's Brother, Frankie Grande, Finds Out About Grandpa's Passing in Big Brother House