Lindsay Lohan's Father Engaged To Jon Gosselin's Ex
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 08:49PM
"Yes, we're engaged," Major told Radaronline.com, declining to give specifics of the engagement. "I was caught very off guard and I was very surprised."
The two kept the actual engagement low-key while Major sought her father's blessing in Florida. He clearly approved. Major, 27, and Lohan, 49, plan to wed at the end of the year at Oheka Castle on Long Island.
Major told the website: "I've known Michael for over four years. He's been a rock to me and I can't imagine my life without him."
While Lohan sounded "giddy" when interviewed according to the website, he didn't exactly give a unqualified endorsement. "Kate has always been there for me and has never given me any reason whatsoever to not trust her," he said. "And I know I will feel that way for the rest of my life."
Lindsay Lohan's Twitter page had no comment about the development.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matthew Morrison Shares Beautiful Wedding Picture With New Wife "Mrs. Renee Marie Morrison"
- Misty Upham's Father Charles Slams Auburn Police: "She Could've Been Alive, We Could've Resuscitated Her"
- Bryan Cranston Responds to Florida Mom's Petition Against Breaking Bad Dolls, Jokes He's Going to Burn His "Florida Mom Action Figure"
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Katy Perry's Birthday Week Is Already Amazing: Singer's Dream of Getting Her Name on the Shakey's Sign Comes True!
- Kris Jenner Makes the Most of a Flattering Filter on Instagram—but What Happened to Gordon Ramsay's Face?!
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Ghostbusters 3 Rumors, Reveals Her Biggest Fear (And It's Not Being Naked)