Lindsay Lohan's Father Engaged To Jon Gosselin's Ex
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 08:49PM
"Yes, we're engaged," Major told Radaronline.com, declining to give specifics of the engagement. "I was caught very off guard and I was very surprised."
The two kept the actual engagement low-key while Major sought her father's blessing in Florida. He clearly approved. Major, 27, and Lohan, 49, plan to wed at the end of the year at Oheka Castle on Long Island.
Major told the website: "I've known Michael for over four years. He's been a rock to me and I can't imagine my life without him."
While Lohan sounded "giddy" when interviewed according to the website, he didn't exactly give a unqualified endorsement. "Kate has always been there for me and has never given me any reason whatsoever to not trust her," he said. "And I know I will feel that way for the rest of my life."
Lindsay Lohan's Twitter page had no comment about the development.
- Filed under:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture
- Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater? Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott’s Previous Infidelities With Their Spouses Could Be A Sign Of Their Future Together
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'