Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath, Fiancee Expecting Twins
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 01:15PM
"I love them already, but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love," the singer tells PEOPLE. "I can't wait to meet them."
McGrath, 42, and Carin Kingsland, 37, got engaged on New Year's Eve after 16 years of on-and-off dating. Kingsland underwent in vitro fertilization, and now the couple is expecting a baby boy and girl.
"I'm so excited. My DNA paranoia is kicking in: I've got to feed these children. We've got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home? We're freaking out!" McGrath says, adding, "The first year is going to be gnarly."
McGrath is set to host FOX's 'Don't Forget the Lyrics!' in the fall and will tour with Sugar Ray this summer.
The happy news got this old tune in our head, so we're passing it on to you:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist