Sugar Ray's Mark McGrath, Fiancee Expecting Twins
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 6th 2010 01:15PM
"I love them already, but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love," the singer tells PEOPLE. "I can't wait to meet them."
McGrath, 42, and Carin Kingsland, 37, got engaged on New Year's Eve after 16 years of on-and-off dating. Kingsland underwent in vitro fertilization, and now the couple is expecting a baby boy and girl.
"I'm so excited. My DNA paranoia is kicking in: I've got to feed these children. We've got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home? We're freaking out!" McGrath says, adding, "The first year is going to be gnarly."
McGrath is set to host FOX's 'Don't Forget the Lyrics!' in the fall and will tour with Sugar Ray this summer.
The happy news got this old tune in our head, so we're passing it on to you:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- UC Berkeley overrides student group, re-invites Bill Maher to speak
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Where's the Craziest Place Jordana Brewster Had Sex?
- Ashton Kutcher Explains How He and Mila Kunis Decided on Daughter's Name
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Her Cleavage-Baring Tuxedo Look a Lot Like Jennifer Lawrence's Plunging Dress
- Nicole Kidman: Keith Urban and I Write Love Letters, He Should Be Adored
- Miley Cyrus' Boobs Are Out in a Dress Made of Straps While Rihanna Wears Pasties: See the Scandalous Styles