Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- 'Lying Game's' Alexandra Chando to Co-Star in CW's 'Dead People'
- 'Dredd' Producer Explains What It Will Take to Get a Sequel (Video)
- Jeremy Renner Joins Amy Adams in Sci-Fi 'Story of Your Life' (Exclusive)
- Bachelors and Bachelorettes: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- First Look: 'Supergirl' Takes Off (PHOTOS)
- Jada Pinkett Smith Says She Won't Be Back For 'Gotham's Second Season