Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel marries for the fourth time in surprise wedding
- Bobby Brown performs in Atlanta, forgets lyrics and skips songs
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis secretly marry, report says
- Wimbledon: BBC Changes Highlights Show After Viewer Criticism
- U.K. Box Office: ‘Amy' Scores Biggest Opening for Homegrown Doc of All Time
- South Korean Actress, National Icon Kang Soo-yeon Named Busan Festival Co-Director
- See 'Suicide Squad' Star Margot Robbie's Awesome Harley Quinn Birthday Cake
- Can You Match the TV Girlfriend to the Show?
- Weekend Box Office: 'Magic Mike XXL' and 'Terminator Genisys' Lose Out to 'Jurassic World'