Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Django Unchained' actress Daniele Watts detained, released by police
- Miss New York crowned Miss America for third year in a row
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- South Korean Box Office: Keira Knightley's 'Begin Again' Rises
- Busan Pitching Event Announces 10 Books for Film Adaptations
- Miss America Winner Crowned After Performing 'Pitch Perfect'-Inspired Version of 'Happy'
- Weekend Box Office: 'No Good Deed' Breaks the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Winning Streak
- Nick Kroll, Joel McHale on 'Adult Beginners' and Doing Each Other Favours
- You Need to See This All-Kitten 'Guardians of the Galaxy' (VIDEO)