Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- U.K. Box Office: 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Scores Biggest Superhero Movie Opening
- 'Penny Dreadful,' 'Sherlock' Top BAFTA TV Craft Awards Winners
- Watch Native American Actors on 'Ridiculous Six' Set Told to Leave "If You Are Overly Sensitive"
- Recap of 'Revenge' Season 4 Episode 21: Aftermath
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sansa's Torture, Jon's Badass Justice, Season 5 Episode 3
- Daytime Emmy Awards 2015: Winners List