Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski: Men need to get over naked women
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Casts Villain Absorbing Man
- Throwback Thursday: When Stallone and Schwarzenegger Teamed Up for Planet Hollywood
- New 'Nightcrawler' Trailer Puts Jake Gyllenhaal at the Scene of the Crime
- ?14 Coma Movies That Won't Put You to Sleep
- Aaron Paul Plots An Adorable 'Breaking Bad' Scavenger Hunt
- The Trailer for Nicolas Cage's Latest Movie, 'Outcast,' Is So Very Confusing (VIDEO)