Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- BBC Chief Receives Death Threats After Dropping Jeremy Clarkson, Police Say
- Box Office: 'Home' Evicts 'Get Hard' With $54M
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ludacris Speaks Out About "Over the Line" Paul Walker Jokes
- 'Spectre' in Mexico City: What We Know About the James Bond Movie's Opening Scene
- The First 'Spectre' Teaser Trailer Is Finally Here (VIDEO)
- Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards Hosts: A Timeline