Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- New documentary explores the life, career of Kurt Cobain
- Members of press issue mea culpas on botched Bill Cosby coverage
- Melissa McCarthy Is Launching a Sportswear Line
- Jennifer Aniston Pops a Lot of Pills and Bribes With Vodka in the New 'Cake' Trailer
- ABC News and George Stephanopoulos Land Darren Wilson Interview
- President Obama Loves Meryl Streep as Much as the Rest of Us (VIDEO)
- 10 Greatest Thanksgiving TV Episodes Ever
- Here Are the 2015 Independent Spirit Award Nominees