Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Christian Louboutin to Open at the Brentwood Country Mart (Exclusive)
- Lionsgate CEO's Pay Jumped to $63.6 Million in Fiscal 2014
- 'Single Moms Club' Actress to Star in Vanessa del Rio Biopic (Exclusive)
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'