Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- 'True Blood' Alum Set as Frankenstein for Fox
- Watch the Short Film That Would Become 'Whiplash'
- Keith Olbermann Returns to ESPN2 After Suspension, Explains Penn State Tweets
- James Bond Movies, Ranked From Worst to Best
- 'Sharknado 3' Snags Mark Cuban, Jerry Springer, Bo Derek, and More
- Calling All 'Divergent Series: Insurgent' Fans! Have We Got a Giveaway for You...