Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- 'Dominion' Ordered to Series at Syfy
- Florida Theater Apologizes After Showing Explicit Sex Scene Prior to 'Frozen'
- Michael Bay Promises a Less Goofy 'Transformers' With Fourth Movie
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- ?The Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Join us for ?The Sing-Off' and EW's Live Google Hangout!
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Trailer: Eva Green Is Out to Kill Some Greeks (VIDEO)
- 'Veronica Mars' Movie Gets Release Date
- 'American Hustle' Clip: Christian Bale Accuses Bradley Cooper of 'Ruining America' (EXCLUSIVE)