Jane Fonda 'Not Proud' of Plastic Surgery
Fonda has been upfront about her recent surgeries, posting on her own blog in February: "This year I got tired of not looking like how I feel and I wanted a more refined chin line like I used to have, so I changed my mind. I'm still a little swollen but not much and what pleases me is that I won't looked pulled or weird... or tired all the time ... I wish I'd been brave enough to not do anything but, instead, I chose to be a somewhat more glamorous grandma."
Fonda, 72, told King that she purposely left some of her wrinkles alone, for a more natural look. "I like my crow's feet and I like my little laugh lines. It was just the little jowls away, that's all.
"I didn't want to lie about it. I'm writing a book about getting older, so I had to admit it," she said. "I feel so good. I'm so happy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Wheelchair-bound 'Price Is Right' contestant wins treadmill
- Tiger Woods losing sleep over Lindsey Vonn split, father's death
- 'Person of Interest' Finale Postmortem: "Heartbreaking" Deaths Set Up "Harrowing" Season 5
- 'New Girl' Creator Liz Meriwether Discusses the Finale and MIA Zooey Deschanel in Season 5 (Q&A)
- 'The Voice' Reveals Top Five
- What the Hell Happened to Kevin Bacon's Face?
- Mindy Kaling Reveals Cover & Release Date for New Book, 'Why Not Me?'
- 7 Things You (Aca-Probably) Didn't Know About 'Pitch Perfect'