Kate Gosselin's 'Paparazzi' Dance Brings More Jokes Than Votes
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 7th 2010 01:12PM
When Kate Gosselin strutted her stuff to Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi' on 'Dancing With the Stars' this week, the octomom surely intended to bring an autobiographical tale to the dance floor for viewers across the world to see. Instead, more people are focusing on the awkwardness of the dance (and her hair) than they are the message or moves. That includes Jimmy Fallon, who on his show did his best Kate impression, spoofing her ditty with fairly hysterical (and definitely viral) results.
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Fallon joked that he was "attacked by the paparazzi again, and pretty upset about it," and that the best way to display his emotions was through interpretive dance. At that point, he put on a Kate-esque ponytail extension and meandered about his stage, clearly mocking Gosselin's less-than-fluid dance moves from the previous night.
To wrap it all up, Fallon clings to the leg of announcer Steve Higgins, just like Gosselin did to her dance partner, Tony Dovolani.
The Gaga song does seem eerily fitting for Gosselin, whose life has become a whirlwind of flash bulbs and tabloid fodder since her very public and nasty split from husband Jon.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
Kate Gosselin is seen in full 'Paparazzi' mode during her much-mocked ditty on 'Dancing With the Stars' Click for More Pics of Kate >>>
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alicia Keys Shares Stunning Family Photo With Swizz Beatz, New Baby Genesis
- Elizabeth Berkley Gushes About "Emotional" Saved by the Bell Reunion: Watch
- Margot Robbie Dominates Jimmy Fallon in Epic Flip Cup Game: Watch!
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!
- Lupita Nyong'o's Stolen Oscars Dress Has Been Returned—and Thief Claims the Pearls Are All Fake!