Kate Gosselin's 'Paparazzi' Dance Brings More Jokes Than Votes
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 7th 2010 01:12PM
When Kate Gosselin strutted her stuff to Lady Gaga's 'Paparazzi' on 'Dancing With the Stars' this week, the octomom surely intended to bring an autobiographical tale to the dance floor for viewers across the world to see. Instead, more people are focusing on the awkwardness of the dance (and her hair) than they are the message or moves. That includes Jimmy Fallon, who on his show did his best Kate impression, spoofing her ditty with fairly hysterical (and definitely viral) results.
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Fallon joked that he was "attacked by the paparazzi again, and pretty upset about it," and that the best way to display his emotions was through interpretive dance. At that point, he put on a Kate-esque ponytail extension and meandered about his stage, clearly mocking Gosselin's less-than-fluid dance moves from the previous night.
To wrap it all up, Fallon clings to the leg of announcer Steve Higgins, just like Gosselin did to her dance partner, Tony Dovolani.
The Gaga song does seem eerily fitting for Gosselin, whose life has become a whirlwind of flash bulbs and tabloid fodder since her very public and nasty split from husband Jon.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
Kate Gosselin is seen in full 'Paparazzi' mode during her much-mocked ditty on 'Dancing With the Stars' Click for More Pics of Kate >>>
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Robert De Niro Gives Outstanding Advice During NYU Commencement Speech: ''You're F--ked," but That's OK!
- Michael B. Jordan Fires Back at ''Internet Trolls'' Who Are Angry Over His Fantastic Four Casting
- Josh Duggar Police Report: Oprah Winfrey's Harpo Studios Was Tipped Off About Molestation Accusations, Family Interview Never Happened