Michael Jackson's Kids May Be Forced To Testify
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 7th 2010 02:49AM
Will Michael Jackson's Kids Be Forced to Testify?
Sources close to Michael Jackson's family are telling me that at least one of his three children -- Paris, Prince or Blanket -- is getting prepared to testify in the case against there father's doctor, Conrad Murray.
"The Jackson family wants to do what's best for Michael's children and understand how traumatic it would be for them to take the stand. However, they honestly believe that Dr. Murray is to be blamed for the Michael's death, and they believe that what the children saw the day he died will prove it," an insider tells me.
The innocence or guilt of Dr. Murray isn't the only thing at stake though. A music insider explains, "Michael's legacy is on the line and millions and millions of dollars. If the choice is between that and upsetting the children, I know which one is going to win."
I fear we do too!
Tiger Woods Receiving Buddhist Prayers Via Blackberry
To make sure Tiger Woods never again strays away from his moral compass, the golfer has started reading Buddhist prayers each day on his Blackberry, an insider tells me.
"He is totally committed to making himself a better man, and if reading prayers on his blackberry every day helps, then good for him," a friend of the golfer tells me.
Tiger, who is a Buddhist, is taking his faith a step further and has ordered a private peaceful room at The Masters, where he can meditate every day. "He is making ever effort to make sure temptation does not make him stray again. The meditation room and Blackberry prayers are just the tip of the iceberg," an insider told me.
Hey, it's certainly an improvement over what Tiger has used that Blackberry for in the past.
Which Celebrity Needs a New Bra?
My friend, New York Times best selling author Charla Krupp, has a brilliant new book called 'How To Never Look Fat Again,' detailing over 1,000 ways to dress thinner -- without dieting. Charla is even dishing her own advice for some of our favorite stars:
Who is most in need of a new bra? "Drew Barrymoore. At my NYC bra shop, they put that famous picture of her sagging boobs in the green dress in their window. Hope she has learned her lesson by now."
Who has the droopiest drawers? "Kate Goselin. She rarely gets it right, whether it's jeans that are too faded, too short or too high or a hem that's too long ... She should stop trying to compete with the Hollywood crowd. She's not a starlet or an actress or a singer, although she's trying to play a dancer on TV."
Who always looks great even without being a size 2? "Katherine Heigl. When she's on the red carpet, Katherine pulls off the glamour puss a la Marilyn Monroe, who would have been considered plus-size today."
- Filed under:
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Frasier's' David Hyde Pierce joins ?The Good Wife'
- Blake Shelton: 'I gotta get back to singing about getting drunk' on new album
- Martina McBride and Billy Ray Cyrus team up to honor the Beatles
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Britney Spears Splits from BF, Tweets About ?Single Life'
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Fab Dresses from Gabriella Rocha!
- Stars in Bikinis! Kim K, Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez and Other Hotties
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Drinking Jimmy Kimmel's Wife's Breast Milk, "It's Almost Coconut-Milky"
- Britney Spears Talks "Sh--ty Day" After David Lucado Split, Still Manages to Smile
- Miley Cyrus's Homeless MTV VMAs Date Jesse Helt Turns Himself in to Police, Cyrus Helps Pay for Legal Help