Picture Proof That Russell Brand Is a Bridezilla
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 7th 2010 02:13PM
Katy took to Twitter to show off her lovely husband-to-be decked out in a lacy white gown and veil. And from the looks of it, he's no blushing bride. "Bridezilla much?" Katy tweeted.
This isn't the first time Perry has accused her fiance of being a little high-maintenance when it comes to planning their wedding. "[Russell] likes to buy those bride magazines," she told InStyle. "He's a bridezilla! He wants everything to be monogrammed."
The British funnyman popped the question in December during a vacation in India. Brand and Perry had been dating for only four months, after meeting at the MTV Video Music Awards.
While it seems the couple is actively planning for the wedding, they have yet to announce a date.
If this is what Brand will wear on their big day, does that mean we'll see Katy in a tux?
Celebs Take the Pics
See what happens when celebrities take over the role of paparazzi and share intimate photos with their fans. Best Celebrity Twitter Pics >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- John Mayer: I'm a 'recovered ego addict'
- The dress that went viral used in ad about domestic violence
- Salvation Army Turns The Dress Debate Into a Powerful Conversation on Domestic Violence: Photo
- Katie Holmes Needs a Guy "Who Can Scoop Her Up and Do a Tango," Costar Norbert Leo Butz Says
- Dean Sheremet: The "Dumbest Thing" LeAnn Rimes Ever Did for Her Career "Was Divorce Me"