Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Welcome a Baby Boy
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 7th 2010 06:41AM
PEOPLE has confirmed. Thicke and Patton have named the baby Julian Fuego, and a rep for Thicke reports, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
In December, Thicke told Essence.com he planned to guide his son by "teaching him how to respect a woman. Teaching him music. Getting to play him Biggie Smalls at some age ... That's the beauty of having a child."
Thicke, 32, and Patton, 34, will celebrate five years of marriage in June.
Thicke, the son of 'Growing Pains' star Alan Thicke and 'Days of Our Lives' actress Gloria Loring, is currently on tour with Alicia Keys. The 'Fallin'' hitmaker offered congratulations to the couple from the stage.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Things you might not know about the ladies of 'The Big Bang Theory'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- L.A.'s Ferguson Protestors Swarm Downtown
- 'Night Before' Oscars Party Moving to Fox Lot
- Darren Wilson Tells George Stephanopoulos He Feared For His Life
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- 'Frozen' Continues World Domination, Beats Barbie in Toy Sales
- George Eads, Last Original 'CSI' Cast Member, to Leave Show
- What's New on Netflix Streaming in December 2014