Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Welcome a Baby Boy
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 7th 2010 06:41AM
PEOPLE has confirmed. Thicke and Patton have named the baby Julian Fuego, and a rep for Thicke reports, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
In December, Thicke told Essence.com he planned to guide his son by "teaching him how to respect a woman. Teaching him music. Getting to play him Biggie Smalls at some age ... That's the beauty of having a child."
Thicke, 32, and Patton, 34, will celebrate five years of marriage in June.
Thicke, the son of 'Growing Pains' star Alan Thicke and 'Days of Our Lives' actress Gloria Loring, is currently on tour with Alicia Keys. The 'Fallin'' hitmaker offered congratulations to the couple from the stage.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rainn Wilson Show Drops Vine Star Curtis Lepore After Outcry
- Iron Man's Long History of Fighting His Fellow Avengers
- 'Laggies' Director Lynn Shelton on Connecting To Film About Growing Up Your Own Way
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming