Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Welcome a Baby Boy
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 7th 2010 06:41AM
PEOPLE has confirmed. Thicke and Patton have named the baby Julian Fuego, and a rep for Thicke reports, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
In December, Thicke told Essence.com he planned to guide his son by "teaching him how to respect a woman. Teaching him music. Getting to play him Biggie Smalls at some age ... That's the beauty of having a child."
Thicke, 32, and Patton, 34, will celebrate five years of marriage in June.
Thicke, the son of 'Growing Pains' star Alan Thicke and 'Days of Our Lives' actress Gloria Loring, is currently on tour with Alicia Keys. The 'Fallin'' hitmaker offered congratulations to the couple from the stage.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Norman Lear Reveals Potential Changes to 'One Day at a Time' for Latino Remake
- Lollapalooza: Jidenna Defines What It Means to Be a "Classic Man"
- PBS' 'Mercy Street': Cast, Producers Talk "Timely" Civil War Drama
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Actor, Wresting Legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Gets Digital Release 7 Months Before DVD, Blu-ray
- Can You Match the Tom Cruise Run to the Right Movie?