Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Welcome a Baby Boy
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 7th 2010 06:41AM
PEOPLE has confirmed. Thicke and Patton have named the baby Julian Fuego, and a rep for Thicke reports, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
In December, Thicke told Essence.com he planned to guide his son by "teaching him how to respect a woman. Teaching him music. Getting to play him Biggie Smalls at some age ... That's the beauty of having a child."
Thicke, 32, and Patton, 34, will celebrate five years of marriage in June.
Thicke, the son of 'Growing Pains' star Alan Thicke and 'Days of Our Lives' actress Gloria Loring, is currently on tour with Alicia Keys. The 'Fallin'' hitmaker offered congratulations to the couple from the stage.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Jessa Seewald's father-in-law condemns Josh Duggar's in scathing essay
- 'Graceland': Mike's Conspiracy Theory Leads Him to Briggs (Exclusive Video)
- See Theo James As the Face of Boss the Scent
- Michael Shannon Amused That Flipper Zod 'Superman' Theory Was Taken Seriously
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Chloe Grace Moretz Fights Aliens in 'The 5th Wave' Trailer
- Harry Potter's Son Started at Hogwarts Today, J.K. Rowling Reveals
- 'Under the Dome' Cancelled by CBS After 3 Seasons