Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Welcome a Baby Boy
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 7th 2010 06:41AM
PEOPLE has confirmed. Thicke and Patton have named the baby Julian Fuego, and a rep for Thicke reports, "Mother, father and son are all doing well."
In December, Thicke told Essence.com he planned to guide his son by "teaching him how to respect a woman. Teaching him music. Getting to play him Biggie Smalls at some age ... That's the beauty of having a child."
Thicke, 32, and Patton, 34, will celebrate five years of marriage in June.
Thicke, the son of 'Growing Pains' star Alan Thicke and 'Days of Our Lives' actress Gloria Loring, is currently on tour with Alicia Keys. The 'Fallin'' hitmaker offered congratulations to the couple from the stage.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will Arnett files for divorce from Amy Poehler
- Mimi Faust sex tape causes shortage of ... shower rods?
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- How Long Will Tyler Perry's Break From Movies Last?
- Summer Box-Office Forecast: Studio-by-Studio Breakdown
- Cannes Fest Director Comments on 'Persona Non Grata' T-Shirt Lars von Trier Wore in Berlin
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Post-Credits Clip Teases 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
- This Is the Reason 'Noah' Is Full of White People
- Chloe Grace Moretz Officially Joins 'The 5th Wave'