Kate Gosselin Declares Book War on Sarah Palin
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 8th 2010 02:00AM
Kate Gosselin is going to be a 'Dancing' queen, the octomom extraordinaire is looking to be king of the publishing world, and has one Alaskan in her sights. Sources who know Miss Gosselin say that Kate's main goal in releasing her new book is simple: Beat Sarah Palin. Be careful, Kate -- that's one lipstick wearing pit bull that we wouldn't want to mess with! Details on the Kate-Sarah war, plus scoop on Jen Aniston pregnancy rumors and more, after the jump!
Kate vs. Sarah in Book War
Has Kate Gosselin finally met her match? Sources tell me the mom of eight is getting ready to take on Sarah Palin with the release of her new book, 'I Just Want You To Know.'
"Kate has made it clear that her goal is to sell more books than Sarah, which she doesn't think will be that hard since Kate thought Sarah's book was dull," a friend of Kate's tells me.
Kate received over $1 million for her 500 page, eight chapter book. No, the number of chapters isn't a coincidence -- each one is a letter to each of her children.
Still, the dancing mom has her work cut out for her if she wants to beat the staggering 2.5 million copies that Sarah sold.
"Kate is very confident she will beat Sarah," an insider tells me. "Kate considers her writing a work of art. Up there with Shakespeare."
Oh, the great Bard must be dizzy from all of the rolling he's doing in his grave.
Jen Aniston Laughs Off Pregnancy Reports
Despite another tabloid announcing, "Finally, A Baby For Jen," friends of the actress tell me she is not pregnant and is not adopting.
"Jen can always tell when it's a slow news week when the media say she's pregnant again," a source close to Jen tells me. "At this point she just laughs about the lies and can't believe people actually pay for it."
Neither can we, especially when you can get all the real celebrity news on PopEater for free!
'Twins' on Board for Lohan's Dad?
Now that Lindsay Lohan's father, Michael, is engaged to Jon Gosselin's ex, Kate Major, should we expect a few more little Lohan's terrorizing the world any time soon?
"If Kate wants a child, I would never deprive her of that," Poppa Lohan tells me. "But I think one is enough. I guess that's why if we do decide to have a child, Kate's hoping for twins!"
Nightclubs throughout the world, rejoice!
I'm a Fashionista!
Those kind folks at Life & Style magazine have asked me to join their gang of style experts to comment on the weeks biggest celebrity fashion misses. Dan Wakeford, editor-in-chief of the magazine, says: "Rob's Naughty but Nice humor is the perfect addition to our column." Cheers Dan. I do hope it's only my comments that wind up on those pages!
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
"Jersey Shore" cast members grabs drinks before strolling about town to film an episode for the upcoming season in Miami Beach.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf Claims He Was Raped During His Performance Art Project #IAMSORRY -- Read His Disturbing Quotes
- Kelly Clarkson Dressed Her Adorable Daughter River as a Turkey -- See the Pic!
- Eva Mendes Makes Her Own Skincare Products a la Shailene Woodley, Talks Beauty Secrets as a New Mom
- Hunger For Tattoos! Die-Hard ?Hunger Games' Fan Covers Her Legs With Main Characters ? 8 Photos Of Insane Body Art
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Have Heart-to-Heart: "We Haven't Slept Together in 5 Years!"—See the Clip!
- 7 Reasons Why Being the DVF Brand Ambassador Would Be the Best Job Ever
- DVF Candidates Argue in Front of Customers: "I'm Not Going to Apologize"—See the Tense House of DVF Clip!