Tiger Woods' Nike Commercial: Tiger and Late Father Team Up
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 8th 2010 06:39AM
Tiger Woods and his deceased dad Earl. In the new Nike spot, a silent Tiger gazes at the camera while the voice of his late father does the talking. Eerily, the recording seems to scold the golfer -- from beyond the grave. "I want to find out what your thinking was. I want to find out what your feelings are. Did you learn anything?" Earl asks, as the camera moves closer to Tiger. Watch the commercial Nike revealed before the Masters here:
The 30-second spot began airing Wednesday on ESPN and the Golf Channel. Nike is among the only companies to continue their relationship with Woods in the wake of his sex scandal. Tag Heuer, Accenture, Gillette, AT&T and Gatorade have cut ties with the golfer.
"We support Tiger and his family. As he returns to competitive golf, the ad addresses his time away from the game using the powerful words of his father," Nike officials said in a statement obtained by the NY Daily News.
Nike officials said the ad will only run until 4PM Wednesday.
We at PopEater had no choice but to share this controversial video with unsuspecting people in New York City. WATCH:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
MORE ABOUT Tiger Woods
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Tiger Woods Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff Breaks Silence on Mike Comrie Divorce: "I Just Always Want to Fight for Happiness"
- Helen Mirren, 69, Is a Total Bombshell in Semi-Sheer Dress on the Red Carpet: See the Photos!
- Carrie Underwood Gives Birth to Baby Boy: See His Name, Plus the First Pic!
- 'Florida Man': Film cedes the floor to liquor store parking lot philosophers
- 'The Bachelor' recap: This week's 5 strangest moments
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?