Tiger Woods' Nike Commercial: Tiger and Late Father Team Up
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 8th 2010 06:39AM
Tiger Woods and his deceased dad Earl. In the new Nike spot, a silent Tiger gazes at the camera while the voice of his late father does the talking. Eerily, the recording seems to scold the golfer -- from beyond the grave. "I want to find out what your thinking was. I want to find out what your feelings are. Did you learn anything?" Earl asks, as the camera moves closer to Tiger. Watch the commercial Nike revealed before the Masters here:
The 30-second spot began airing Wednesday on ESPN and the Golf Channel. Nike is among the only companies to continue their relationship with Woods in the wake of his sex scandal. Tag Heuer, Accenture, Gillette, AT&T and Gatorade have cut ties with the golfer.
"We support Tiger and his family. As he returns to competitive golf, the ad addresses his time away from the game using the powerful words of his father," Nike officials said in a statement obtained by the NY Daily News.
Nike officials said the ad will only run until 4PM Wednesday.
We at PopEater had no choice but to share this controversial video with unsuspecting people in New York City. WATCH:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
MORE ABOUT Tiger Woods
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Tiger Woods Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stephen "Twitch" Boss Marries SYTYCD Costar Allison Holker!
- Hayden Panettiere, Fiance Wladimir Klitschko Join Ukraine Protests
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Channing Tatum Hit the Beach With Baby Everly: See the Pictures
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot