Tiger Woods Nike Commercial Parodies
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 8th 2010 02:37PM
Nike debuted Tiger Woods' ad this morning, and just hours later, people are already uploading plenty of remix fodder. The original Woods ad has already stirred up controversy -- it features a silent Woods gazing at the camera while the voice of his late father Earl does the talking. Whether you found it creepy or touching, we've rounded up some of the funniest remixed commercial videos.
Check them out. >>
Check them out. >>
This clip throws in audio from the viral video smash David After Dentist and ends with hysterical, out-of-context results.
So what really is going through Tiger's head? NSFW: Mature content.
Calvin Klein could save a few bucks with this ready to roll new fragrance campaign.
The new Rick Roll?
Who knew 'The Lion King' was so versatile?
Morgan Freeman and John F. Kennedy have some choice words and advice for Tiger. (via Morning Moose, from Lazer 103.3 radio station.)
Oh, that infamous voice mail makes for good prime time selling.
... and here at PopEater? When we saw the original commercial, we had no choice but to share this possibly brilliant, possibly harebrained video with unsuspecting people in New York City. Watch their reactions:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Jimmy Kimmel also weighed in on the controversial commercial ...
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FBI Investigating Naked Celeb Photo Leak; Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice Deny Pics Are Authentic
- Donatella Versace Designed Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress, Says She "Has It All"
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Wedding Finally Revealed on Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery' or on life support?
- Maria Shriver cheated on Arnold Schwarzenegger too, report says
- '24' movie still might happen after all