Tiger Woods Nike Commercial Parodies
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 8th 2010 02:37PM
Nike debuted Tiger Woods' ad this morning, and just hours later, people are already uploading plenty of remix fodder. The original Woods ad has already stirred up controversy -- it features a silent Woods gazing at the camera while the voice of his late father Earl does the talking. Whether you found it creepy or touching, we've rounded up some of the funniest remixed commercial videos.
Check them out. >>
Check them out. >>
This clip throws in audio from the viral video smash David After Dentist and ends with hysterical, out-of-context results.
So what really is going through Tiger's head? NSFW: Mature content.
Calvin Klein could save a few bucks with this ready to roll new fragrance campaign.
The new Rick Roll?
Who knew 'The Lion King' was so versatile?
Morgan Freeman and John F. Kennedy have some choice words and advice for Tiger. (via Morning Moose, from Lazer 103.3 radio station.)
Oh, that infamous voice mail makes for good prime time selling.
... and here at PopEater? When we saw the original commercial, we had no choice but to share this possibly brilliant, possibly harebrained video with unsuspecting people in New York City. Watch their reactions:
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
Jimmy Kimmel also weighed in on the controversial commercial ...
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz is Engaged to Benji Madden!
- Avicii Splits From Live-In Girlfriend Raquel Bettencourt: Get the Breakup Details
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Stars lose tons of Instagram followers in 'spammy' account purge
- Jay-Z shuts down NYC park for private party
- Stephen Colbert signs off 'Colbert Report'
- U.S. Considers "Proportional Response" to Sony Hack, But Will The Interview Eventually Hit Theaters?
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch