'NYPD' Actress Sends Cheating E-Mail to Husband's Colleagues
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 9th 2010 08:44AM
With all of the male cheating scandals going on lately, the women of Hollywood need to be ready to go on the offensive, and actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is doing just that. The former 'NYPD Blue' star recently took things to a whole new level, e-mailing her husband's co-workers (he's an agent at Hollywood powerhouse CAA) ripping him for an alleged 5-year affair she recently found out about.
In an e-mail obtained by Page Six, Beauvais-Nilon calls out husband Mike Nilon's alleged infidelity, sending a mass note to his colleagues that said: "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon ... What do they have in common ... I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago."
Beauvais-Nilon goes on to discuss the couple's family, saying his trysts will surely impact the lives of their two twin sons.
"I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don't deserve this!"
The twins, Jax Joseph and Jaid Thomas, were born in October of 2007. Beauvais-Nilon also has another son from a previous marriage.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Paris Hilton looking lovely in canary yellow as she loads up on summer styles at Fred Segal in Los Angeles on April 8th.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum Goes Topless, Zac Posen Covers her Breasts with his Hands
- Julia Roberts, Jimmy Fallon Throw Giant Balls at Each Other's Faces, Get Squashed Noses
- Kim Kardashian Shares Bikini Pictures With North West; Adrienne Bailon Defends Rob Kardashian Comments: Top 5 Thursday Stories
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!