'NYPD' Actress Sends Cheating E-Mail to Husband's Colleagues
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 9th 2010 08:44AM
With all of the male cheating scandals going on lately, the women of Hollywood need to be ready to go on the offensive, and actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is doing just that. The former 'NYPD Blue' star recently took things to a whole new level, e-mailing her husband's co-workers (he's an agent at Hollywood powerhouse CAA) ripping him for an alleged 5-year affair she recently found out about.
In an e-mail obtained by Page Six, Beauvais-Nilon calls out husband Mike Nilon's alleged infidelity, sending a mass note to his colleagues that said: "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon ... What do they have in common ... I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago."
Beauvais-Nilon goes on to discuss the couple's family, saying his trysts will surely impact the lives of their two twin sons.
"I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don't deserve this!"
The twins, Jax Joseph and Jaid Thomas, were born in October of 2007. Beauvais-Nilon also has another son from a previous marriage.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Paris Hilton looking lovely in canary yellow as she loads up on summer styles at Fred Segal in Los Angeles on April 8th.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Naya Rivera Secretly Married Ryan Dorsey on Her Original Wedding Date to Big Sean; Kim Kardashian Shares Sexy Bikini Picture: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Ian Somerhalder Tweets Girlfriend Nikki Reed While Ex Nina Dobrev Posts Cryptic Quotes on Instagram
- Chris Pratt French Braids a Random Girl's Hair During Interview
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC
- Bromance Alert! Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson Have a Guys Night Out in Hollywood—All the Details!
- Tori Spelling "Working on Things" With Dean McDermott, Hopes to Have "Candid" Talk With Their Kids One Day
- North West Takes Her First Steps! Proud Mom Kim Kardashian Shares the Exciting News With Adorable Photo