'NYPD' Actress Sends Cheating E-Mail to Husband's Colleagues
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 9th 2010 08:44AM
With all of the male cheating scandals going on lately, the women of Hollywood need to be ready to go on the offensive, and actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is doing just that. The former 'NYPD Blue' star recently took things to a whole new level, e-mailing her husband's co-workers (he's an agent at Hollywood powerhouse CAA) ripping him for an alleged 5-year affair she recently found out about.
In an e-mail obtained by Page Six, Beauvais-Nilon calls out husband Mike Nilon's alleged infidelity, sending a mass note to his colleagues that said: "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon ... What do they have in common ... I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago."
Beauvais-Nilon goes on to discuss the couple's family, saying his trysts will surely impact the lives of their two twin sons.
"I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don't deserve this!"
The twins, Jax Joseph and Jaid Thomas, were born in October of 2007. Beauvais-Nilon also has another son from a previous marriage.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Paris Hilton looking lovely in canary yellow as she loads up on summer styles at Fred Segal in Los Angeles on April 8th.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Farrah Abraham Steps Out With New Boyfriend Simon Saran in Las Vegas After Botched Lip Injections: Pictures!
- Nikki Reed Talks Fiance Ian Somerhalder: "He's the Most Amazing Man That's Ever Walked the Planet"
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'
- A new Miss Universe will be crowned tonight in Miami
- 'American Sniper' continues box office dominance
- WWE Diva Eva Marie Skips Meals and Risks Her Health for Photo Shoot—See the Shocking Total Divas Clip!
- Christina Milian Gets Emotional While Bonding With Her Daughter Violet—See the Adorable Turned Up Clip!
- Galavant Guys Reveal Super-Secret Show Plan: "Makey-Uppy-As-We-Go-Alongy" (Watch and Try Not to Laugh!)