'NYPD' Actress Sends Cheating E-Mail to Husband's Colleagues
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 9th 2010 08:44AM
With all of the male cheating scandals going on lately, the women of Hollywood need to be ready to go on the offensive, and actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is doing just that. The former 'NYPD Blue' star recently took things to a whole new level, e-mailing her husband's co-workers (he's an agent at Hollywood powerhouse CAA) ripping him for an alleged 5-year affair she recently found out about.
In an e-mail obtained by Page Six, Beauvais-Nilon calls out husband Mike Nilon's alleged infidelity, sending a mass note to his colleagues that said: "Tiger Woods/Jesse James/Mike Nilon ... What do they have in common ... I found out today that MY husband of almost 9 yrs has been having an affair for 5 yrs with some slut in Chicago."
Beauvais-Nilon goes on to discuss the couple's family, saying his trysts will surely impact the lives of their two twin sons.
"I am devastated!!!! And I have been duped!! Our boys don't deserve this!"
The twins, Jax Joseph and Jaid Thomas, were born in October of 2007. Beauvais-Nilon also has another son from a previous marriage.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Paris Hilton looking lovely in canary yellow as she loads up on summer styles at Fred Segal in Los Angeles on April 8th.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Cramer Marries Lisa Cadette Detwiler: Details on the Financial Analyst's Brooklyn Wedding
- Lady Gaga Dines With Lisa Vanderpump at PUMP in West Hollywood: Pics
- Emilia Clarke, Maisie Williams Declare Game of Thrones Season 5 the "Year of the Women": Find Out Why
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- Kylie Jenner Showcases Risqué, Semi-Sheer Look at Khloé Kardashian's Party at Coachella—See Photos
- Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2016: Best Looks From Marchesa, Oscar de la Renta & More!
- Where Is Arya?! Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Teases Her Epic Season 5 Mission