Video: Reactions to the New Tiger Woods Commercial
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 9th 2010 07:50AM
new Tiger Woods Nike advertisement, featuring his deceased father eerily speaking "to" him about his adultery scandal(s), we had no choice but to share this possibly brilliant, possibly harebrained video with unsuspecting people in New York City.
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
The 30-second spot began airing Wednesday on ESPN and the Golf Channel. Nike is among the only companies to continue their relationship with Woods in the wake of his sex scandal. Tag Heuer, Accenture, Gillette, AT&T and Gatorade have cut ties with the golfer.
"We support Tiger and his family. As he returns to competitive golf, the ad addresses his time away from the game using the powerful words of his father," Nike officials said in a statement obtained by the NY Daily News.
Nike officials said the ad will only run until 4PM Wednesday. The commercial has already birthed a host of parodies, which PopEater has handily compiled.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donovan Leitch and Libby Mintz Are Married: See the Photos
- Amber Rose Breaks Down During SlutWalk, Forgives Exes Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa's Comments
- Caitlyn Jenner Shows Off Cleavage in Low-Cut Red Pantsuit at LGBT Event: Photo
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Derek Hough the Koala! Australia Zoo Names Baby Bear After Bindi Irwin's Dancing With the Stars Partner: Photo
- Chloë Sevigny Has a Wardrobe Malfunction in a Semi-Sheer Black Mini Dress—See the NSFW Photo
- Blake Shelton Talks About Life After Miranda Lambert Split and Weight Loss: "I'm in a Good Place"