Video: Reactions to the New Tiger Woods Commercial
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 9th 2010 07:50AM
new Tiger Woods Nike advertisement, featuring his deceased father eerily speaking "to" him about his adultery scandal(s), we had no choice but to share this possibly brilliant, possibly harebrained video with unsuspecting people in New York City.
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
The 30-second spot began airing Wednesday on ESPN and the Golf Channel. Nike is among the only companies to continue their relationship with Woods in the wake of his sex scandal. Tag Heuer, Accenture, Gillette, AT&T and Gatorade have cut ties with the golfer.
"We support Tiger and his family. As he returns to competitive golf, the ad addresses his time away from the game using the powerful words of his father," Nike officials said in a statement obtained by the NY Daily News.
Nike officials said the ad will only run until 4PM Wednesday. The commercial has already birthed a host of parodies, which PopEater has handily compiled.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Gaga Nearly Blinds Us While Flashing Her Massive Engagement Ring While Drinking Champagne: See the Photo
- Adam Levine Met a 10-Year-Old Fan With Down Syndrome, But What Happened Next Will Make You Love Him Even More
- David Beckham Wishes "Big Boy" Brooklyn Beckham Happy 16th Birthday: Now and Then Photos!
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Justin Bieber Poses Shirtless for Men's Health, Cops to Past Mistakes, Reveals Ben Affleck Man Crush and More!
- The Royals' Tom Austen Dishes on Elizabeth Hurley, British Royalty and Why He Won't let His Grandma Watch the Show
- Hot Mug Shot Guy Jeremy Meeks Lands a Modeling Deal From Prison (and He's an ''Actor'' Too!)