Jon Gosselin To Join Kate Gosselin's Reality Show?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 11th 2010 08:08AM
TMZ reports. Apparently, Jon would be game "under the right circumstances," his lawyer Anthony F. List said. In November, Jon filed a $5 million lawsuit against TLC, the network that produced 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' because Gosselin believed TLC had damaged his reputation and is preventing him from finding work elsewhere. The standoff ended in February.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said at the time.
Last week, Jon officially filed the legal papers in Pennsylvania to challenge Kate Gosselin for primary custody of their eight children. In the court papers, Jon alleges that Kate abuses the custody scheduling laid out through the arbitration process and claims she is not being completely honest about her income.
His attorney also hopes to reverse the child support payments that Jon has been making to Kate, which is currently $20,000 a month.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Files New Documents in Marc Anthony Divorce Two Years After Initial Split: Report
- Courteney Cox, Matthew Perry, Former Friends Costars, Reunite On Cougar Town Set: Picture
- Carrie Underwood "Couldn't Be More Proud" of The Sound of Music Live
- ‘Frantic Lunatic’ Bernie Madoff Called End-Of-Year Fraud On Clients ‘Schtupping,’ The Yiddish Term For ?
- Police: Teen Arrested In Theft Of Roof Panel From Paul Walker Car Crash
- Kim Kardashian Pays Moving Tribute To Nelson Mandela, Then Tweets Keek Video
- Is Kanye West losing his cool appeal? And is Kim Kardashian to blame?
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- Actors who played Nelson Mandela react to news of his death