Jon Gosselin To Join Kate Gosselin's Reality Show?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 11th 2010 08:08AM
TMZ reports. Apparently, Jon would be game "under the right circumstances," his lawyer Anthony F. List said. In November, Jon filed a $5 million lawsuit against TLC, the network that produced 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' because Gosselin believed TLC had damaged his reputation and is preventing him from finding work elsewhere. The standoff ended in February.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said at the time.
Last week, Jon officially filed the legal papers in Pennsylvania to challenge Kate Gosselin for primary custody of their eight children. In the court papers, Jon alleges that Kate abuses the custody scheduling laid out through the arbitration process and claims she is not being completely honest about her income.
His attorney also hopes to reverse the child support payments that Jon has been making to Kate, which is currently $20,000 a month.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Fertility Struggles: "I Still Have Hope" for a Second Pregnancy
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin Crash Prom, Give Teens Surprise of a Lifetime!
- Michelle Obama Goes Curly, Idina Menzel Debuts Blonde Hair at the White House Correspondents' Dinner: See the Makeovers!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taylor Swift's new guy using her to get famous?
- 'Avengers' star Hayley Atwell stuck in airport watching herself
- Elizabeth Olsen Is Excited by the "Consistent Female Presence" Throughout Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch Now!
- Alpha Male Madness 2015: Vote in the Final 4 Now!
- Bruce Jenner's First Wife Chrystie Crownover, Four Eldest Children React to His Transition: "We're Just Looking Forward"