Jon Gosselin To Join Kate Gosselin's Reality Show?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 11th 2010 08:08AM
TMZ reports. Apparently, Jon would be game "under the right circumstances," his lawyer Anthony F. List said. In November, Jon filed a $5 million lawsuit against TLC, the network that produced 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' because Gosselin believed TLC had damaged his reputation and is preventing him from finding work elsewhere. The standoff ended in February.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said at the time.
Last week, Jon officially filed the legal papers in Pennsylvania to challenge Kate Gosselin for primary custody of their eight children. In the court papers, Jon alleges that Kate abuses the custody scheduling laid out through the arbitration process and claims she is not being completely honest about her income.
His attorney also hopes to reverse the child support payments that Jon has been making to Kate, which is currently $20,000 a month.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Soaked in Water War With Jimmy Fallon on Tonight Show: Watch
- Taylor Kitsch Kept Tim Riggins' Football Jerseys From Friday Night Lights, Reveals Panther Buddies He Keeps In Touch With
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed by Bruce Jenner for Dating Her Friend: "She's Livid"
- Kris Jenner Brings Up Rob's ?Chubby Stage,' Insisting She Tried To Teach Her Kids ?How Beautiful They Are On The Inside'
- Dean McDermott ?Done With Social Media' After Nasty Spat Over Sex Shop Trip With Tori In The Hospital
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works