Jon Gosselin To Join Kate Gosselin's Reality Show?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 11th 2010 08:08AM
TMZ reports. Apparently, Jon would be game "under the right circumstances," his lawyer Anthony F. List said. In November, Jon filed a $5 million lawsuit against TLC, the network that produced 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' because Gosselin believed TLC had damaged his reputation and is preventing him from finding work elsewhere. The standoff ended in February.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said at the time.
Last week, Jon officially filed the legal papers in Pennsylvania to challenge Kate Gosselin for primary custody of their eight children. In the court papers, Jon alleges that Kate abuses the custody scheduling laid out through the arbitration process and claims she is not being completely honest about her income.
His attorney also hopes to reverse the child support payments that Jon has been making to Kate, which is currently $20,000 a month.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Germanwings Co-Pilot's Ex-Girlfriend Says Andreas Lubitz Predicted That "Everyone Would Remember His Name", Was "Planning a Heinous Act"
- Hart of Dixie Season Finale: Two Weddings, One Baby, and One Big Sing-Along!
- Michelle Rodriguez Is "Obsessed" With Caviar, Spends $700 a Meal
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Jeremy London Is Latest to Join Mallrats 2—Which Other Former Cast Members Are Returning?
- 7 Reasons Why Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Would Actually Be the Perfect Couple
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker