Jon Gosselin To Join Kate Gosselin's Reality Show?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 11th 2010 08:08AM
TMZ reports. Apparently, Jon would be game "under the right circumstances," his lawyer Anthony F. List said. In November, Jon filed a $5 million lawsuit against TLC, the network that produced 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' because Gosselin believed TLC had damaged his reputation and is preventing him from finding work elsewhere. The standoff ended in February.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin and will be undertaking procedural steps to conclude the litigation. All terms of the settlement are confidential. The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC," the network said at the time.
Last week, Jon officially filed the legal papers in Pennsylvania to challenge Kate Gosselin for primary custody of their eight children. In the court papers, Jon alleges that Kate abuses the custody scheduling laid out through the arbitration process and claims she is not being completely honest about her income.
His attorney also hopes to reverse the child support payments that Jon has been making to Kate, which is currently $20,000 a month.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad Kisses William Tell in Wedding Photo; Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Twerk in Racy "Booty" Video: Top 5 Stories
- Joan Rivers' Fashion Police Tribute: Melissa Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember the Comedienne
- Madonna's 8-Year-Old Son David Banda Is an Amazing Dancer -- Check Out His Moves!
- ?Duck Dynasty' Medical Crisis! The Truth About Phil Robertson’s Alleged Hospital Stay Revealed
- The Show Will Go On! ‘Fashion Police’ To Return On E! ?As Joan Rivers Would Have Wanted' In 2015
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'