On 'SNL,' Tina Fey Brings Back Sarah Palin & Justin Bieber Tries Comedy
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 11th 2010 08:12AM
Justin Bieber visited 'SNL' on Saturday as the musical guest. He sang 'Baby' and 'U Smile,' with backup dancers who seemed to not tone down their dance routine to fit the small stage they were given. Host Tina Fey described the young singer as a boy whose "smile is like watching a baby bunny sniff a tiny flower." Bieber even tried his hand at comedy in a sketch about a teacher, played by Fey, with a crush on a super-cute student. Watch:
With The Sarah Palin Network, Fey finds a way to stick it to Obama, Jay Leno and Katie Couric all at once.
Fey a highlight was sketch about the Masters in which she played one of Tiger Woods' former lovers. Watch More Highlights including Weekend Update segments on Inside TV >>>
According to Jezebel, Fey's appearance wasn't as well received as some had hoped. Some viewers were upset by Fey's fantasies over her young student (Bieber). "Fey herself is, of course, anything but pathetic by the standards set out here: she is enormously successful, a married mother, and has her attractiveness validated by both women's fashion and men's magazine covers," one Jezebel commenter said.
PopEater fans were split on the episode's skit. "Like Tina, that Justin kid annoys me," said PopEater's Facebook fan, Twila Smith.
Madelyn Lubin Schor loved the show and gushed that "it was one of the best 'SNL' [episodes] I've since the '80s when the original players were on like Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Jane Curtain, Gilda Radner."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Has Sex With a Clown in GQ: Naked Picture
- Kim Kardashian Buys Vogue with Herself on the Cover at Newsstand with Kendall Jenner: Picture
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident
- Tamra Barney Blasts Ex-Husband Simon Amid Nasty Custody Battle: ?Divorce Doesn’t Hurt Kids, Angry Bitter Parents Hurt Kids!'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- AOL launches free streaming movies in pact with Miramax