Conan's Move to TBS: Brilliant or Disastrous?
By Mike Hess Posted Apr 12th 2010 04:18PM
Conan O'Brien going to TBS wasn't just surprising on an otherwise slow Monday: It was staggering. It wasn't just the fact that we weren't expecting any news of this sort to come along, but more so the details in the news -- namely, the network that the former 'Tonight Show' host was going to. It makes very little sense to us, and the whole ordeal could either wind up working greatly to their (both Conan's and TBS') advantage, or it could be altogether crippling.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Reflects on Weight Fluctuation, Body Image Issues: "I Feel Beautiful"
- Brad Pitt Wears New Wedding Ring at Fury Film Event as Angelina Jolie Marriage News Breaks: See the Pictures
- Jennifer Aniston Sparkles in Sexy Sequined Dress at Life of Crime L.A. Premiere: Picture
- Serendipitous Surroundings: Check Out Chateau Miraval, The French Chateau Where Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Became Man & Wife
- Kanye West’s Dad Was a Paparazzo
- Celebrity child molesters: Is their fame a factor?
- Beyonce's dad suggests divorce rumors were fabricated to boost ticket sales