Conan's Move to TBS: Brilliant or Disastrous?
By Mike Hess Posted Apr 12th 2010 04:18PM
Conan O'Brien going to TBS wasn't just surprising on an otherwise slow Monday: It was staggering. It wasn't just the fact that we weren't expecting any news of this sort to come along, but more so the details in the news -- namely, the network that the former 'Tonight Show' host was going to. It makes very little sense to us, and the whole ordeal could either wind up working greatly to their (both Conan's and TBS') advantage, or it could be altogether crippling.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Applegate Forced to Discuss Ditching Brad Pitt For Another Guy on Watch What Happens Live: Watch!
- Kylie Jenner Shows Off Skinny Bikini Body in Skimpy Black Two-Piece: See the Pic
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Addresses Candis Cayne Dating Rumors
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?