Conan's Move to TBS: Brilliant or Disastrous?
By Mike Hess Posted Apr 12th 2010 04:18PM
Conan O'Brien going to TBS wasn't just surprising on an otherwise slow Monday: It was staggering. It wasn't just the fact that we weren't expecting any news of this sort to come along, but more so the details in the news -- namely, the network that the former 'Tonight Show' host was going to. It makes very little sense to us, and the whole ordeal could either wind up working greatly to their (both Conan's and TBS') advantage, or it could be altogether crippling.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pete Davidson, 20, Joins Saturday Night Live as Featured Player
- I Know What You Did Last Summer Reboot in the Works From Sony
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Meryl Davis Reunite at Dancing With the Stars' Season 19 Premiere: Picture
- Rosie O'Donnell: Adjusting To 50-Pound Weight Loss Has Been More ?Difficult' Than Expected
- She BOUGHT Buns, Hun! ?Anaconda' Rapper Nicki Minaj Appears To Have Had Butt Augmentation, Says Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
- Kanye West's Insistence For Disabled Fans To Rise During Sydney Concert Was ?Downright Offensive': President Of Disabled Rights Organization
- United Nations names Leonardo DiCaprio 'Messenger for Peace' on climate issues
- ?Nymphomaniac Director's Cut': Yes, this one's even longer