Conan's Move to TBS: Brilliant or Disastrous?
By Mike Hess Posted Apr 12th 2010 04:18PM
Conan O'Brien going to TBS wasn't just surprising on an otherwise slow Monday: It was staggering. It wasn't just the fact that we weren't expecting any news of this sort to come along, but more so the details in the news -- namely, the network that the former 'Tonight Show' host was going to. It makes very little sense to us, and the whole ordeal could either wind up working greatly to their (both Conan's and TBS') advantage, or it could be altogether crippling.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shailene Woodley: Jennifer Lawrence Convinced Me to Star in Divergent
- Jessica Simpson Reaches Weight Loss Goal, Shares Slim White T-Shirt Selfie
- Ke$ha Leaves Rehab After Two Months: "Life Is Beautiful"
- Naomi Campbell: Brandi Glanville’s Behavior In Feud With Lisa Vanderpump ‘Pathetic,’ Mama Joyce ‘Has Way Overstepped Her Bounds’
- Couples Therapy Finale: Taylor Armstrong’s Fianc
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Miley Cyrus blasts Katy Perry over kiss diss
- Isaiah Washington returning to ?Grey's Anatomy' seven years after controversial departure