Conan's Move to TBS: Brilliant or Disastrous?
By Mike Hess Posted Apr 12th 2010 04:18PM
Conan O'Brien going to TBS wasn't just surprising on an otherwise slow Monday: It was staggering. It wasn't just the fact that we weren't expecting any news of this sort to come along, but more so the details in the news -- namely, the network that the former 'Tonight Show' host was going to. It makes very little sense to us, and the whole ordeal could either wind up working greatly to their (both Conan's and TBS') advantage, or it could be altogether crippling.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Carrey Apologizes to Family After Posting Photo of Autistic Boy Without Permission
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out Amid Scott Disick Drama — and She Looks Good!
- Hilary Duff: I'm "Grateful" for Lizzie McGuire, But It Was "Torturous" at Times to Be Her
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back