Heidi Montag's Bikini Pic Scores Her $10K
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 12th 2010 02:49PM
Heidi Montag showed off her new F-cups (seriously) this weekend by hamming it up for a Las Vegas bikini photo shoot. Think she did it for the good of the nation? Wrong. My sources tell me Miss Montag was paid $10,000 for the busty shoot. But was it worth it? What people are saying ... after the jump!
Montag has kept her new body under wraps -- literally -- for months since getting 10 plastic surgery procedures done in one day back in November of 2009. So what better way to reveal her new, enhanced figure than with a staged poolside photo op?
"It was worth every penny. No other celeb in the world could get this much attention posing in a bikini," one insider told me. My source went even further, saying, "The sponsors would rather have Heidi than Angelina!"
While that's a bit on the hyperbolic (and insane) mentality, we've got to say: At least Heidi is smart enough to know that in order to pay for all that surgery, she might as well show off the results of it!
Spencer and Heidi Pics
In this photo taken on May 14, 2009, television personality Heidi Montag and television personality Spencer Pratt arrive at the T-Mobile Sidekick LX Launch Party in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Dan Steinberg)
Heidi and Spencer Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Khloé Kardashian & Rick Fox Enjoy Late Dinner Date in Los Angeles
- Robert De Niro Gives Outstanding Advice During NYU Commencement Speech: ''You're F--ked," but That's OK!
- Michael B. Jordan Fires Back at ''Internet Trolls'' Who Are Angry Over His Fantastic Four Casting