Heidi Montag's Bikini Pic Scores Her $10K
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 12th 2010 02:49PM
Heidi Montag showed off her new F-cups (seriously) this weekend by hamming it up for a Las Vegas bikini photo shoot. Think she did it for the good of the nation? Wrong. My sources tell me Miss Montag was paid $10,000 for the busty shoot. But was it worth it? What people are saying ... after the jump!
Montag has kept her new body under wraps -- literally -- for months since getting 10 plastic surgery procedures done in one day back in November of 2009. So what better way to reveal her new, enhanced figure than with a staged poolside photo op?
"It was worth every penny. No other celeb in the world could get this much attention posing in a bikini," one insider told me. My source went even further, saying, "The sponsors would rather have Heidi than Angelina!"
While that's a bit on the hyperbolic (and insane) mentality, we've got to say: At least Heidi is smart enough to know that in order to pay for all that surgery, she might as well show off the results of it!
Spencer and Heidi Pics
In this photo taken on May 14, 2009, television personality Heidi Montag and television personality Spencer Pratt arrive at the T-Mobile Sidekick LX Launch Party in Los Angeles. (AP Photo/Dan Steinberg)
Heidi and Spencer Snapshots
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kirstie Alley Slams Leah Remini as a "Bigot" After Anti-Scientology Remarks
- Carrie Underwood's Sound of Music Live Acting Slammed by Original Star Kym Karath: "Wrong"
- Joe Jonas Feels "Relieved" After New York Magazine Tell-All, Demi Lovato's Not Mad
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Christian music duo spreads God's message in debut album