'Idol' Judge Kara DioGuardi Strips Naked for Allure
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 13th 2010 08:00AM
'American Idol' star Kara DioGuardi laid herself bare for the newest issue of Allure -- literally.
The judge, along with 'Grey's Anatomy' doc Jessica Capshaw, singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat and 'Entourage' hottie Emmanuelle Chriqui posed naked for the magazine.
See photos of Capshaw and Caillat Inside. (Chriqui's are too hot for us to handle!)
Kara on her naked pics: "This shoot was less about beauty than about taking a risk and showing people a side of me they have never seen."
Jessica on 'Grey's Anatomy': "In love scenes with a woman, we're able to share our neuroses or insecurities more readily. I don't think with a man you'd speak with the same awareness."
Colbie on her younger fans: "I worried that [posing nude] might make them think I was changing somehow. I hope they think to themselves, Yeah she's showing a woman's body, and it's beautiful."
Emanuelle on her body: "I have a good stomach and I'm strong in my core, so I like to work it out."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- ?Parenthood' finale react: A house is not a home
- ?Scandal' finale: Talk about it! ? UPDATED
- ?American Idol' 2014: And the Top 6 are?
- Extra Scoop: Kate Mara Says She's ?Definitely Ambitious'
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ?Vampire Diaries'
- What Wu-Tang Clan Wants You to Know About Rapper Who Cut Off Private Part
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Scandal's Joe Morton Says Fans Have Prayer Groups For Character Rowan Pope, Teases His Fate and Kerry Washington's Pregnancy
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million