Michelle McGee to America: 'Stop Taking It Out on the Mistresses'
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 13th 2010 09:15PM
"I want to say to the rest of the country, 'Stop taking it out on the mistresses and start taking it out on the men who are cheating on their wives,' " McGee told Inside Edition. "Why are these men getting off scot free while the mistresses are considered w----, and we're stepped on and we're booed and we're called nasty names?"
She added: "I think the man needs to take responsibility for it."
Clearly Jesse James, along with Tiger Woods and John Edwards, have taken their share of appropriate lumps. But McGee insists they deserve even more.
"It's the man's responsibility, they're the ones in the marriage, they need to keep their vows. It's very easy to say, 'You know what I'm a married man.' They can easily walk away," McGee said.
McGee also chalked up her Nazi tattoo to a time when she was "dumb and stupid. I am not a racist." She says she has "covered up" the symbol with another tattoo.
"It was very stupid," she said. "It was 15 years ago when I did these things and it's caused a lot of hurt and pain on people and I apologize for offending anybody."
As for Jesse James' infamous Nazi salute picture, that was a surprise to McGee as well. "I was actually shocked by it. I had never seen anything like that before," McGee said. "Jesse never expressed to me, never talked about racial views, or white supremacy, or Nazi things."
- Filed under:
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kerry Washington Pregnant: Scandal Episodes Cut Back In Season 3
- Amanda Bynes Wears a "Twerk Team" Hat Post-Rehab: Picture
- Pamela Anderson Goes Brunette, Dyes Her Pixie Cut Brown: See the Picture
- ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’ Rocks Sheriff Department, 11,500 ‘Graphic’ Texts Sent Between Top Official & Officer Who Called Each Other Christian & Anastasia
- Memorial for Paul Walker expected to draw thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome