Aiden Turner Eliminated on 'Dancing With The Stars'
The judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine which celebrity is eliminated. This week, judges scored contestants separately for technique and performance during Monday's episode, with 30 points possible for each. Turner finished with 33 points altogether.
"Each week, I came out here, I gave it my all," he said after his dismissal. "Last night, I had the best time dancing with Edyta."
He called his partner "very talented," adding, "I just appreciate all the dance moves she's given to me."
Turner is the third contestant to be axed from the hit ABC show this season. Astronaut Buzz Aldrin and actress Shannen Doherty have already been eliminated.
Returning to dance on Monday's movie-themed episode will be reality stars Jake Pavelka and Kate Gosselin, singer Nicole Scherzinger, actresses Pamela Anderson and Niecy Nash, sportscaster Erin Andrews, Olympic figure skater Evan Lysacek and football star Chad Ochocinco.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
2010 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Iggy Azalea Targeted By Petitioners Who Want Billboard Award Retracted
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Footage of Kim and Khloe's Car Crash Is Legitimately Scary
- Kris Jenner Really Is Trying to Trademark the Word "Momager" for New Lifestyle Platform
- Amy Schumer puts Bill Cosby on trial on 'Inside Amy Schumer'
- L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti hopes ?San Andreas' gets city to prepare
- Thousands sign petition to take back Iggy Azalea's Billboard win