Kim Kardashian Reveals Her New Revenge Body
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 14th 2010 07:00AM
The reality starlet talks to Life & Style, in an interview given exclusively to PopEater, about losing weight after her breakup with Reggie Bush and being confident with her body.
"I've lost five pounds in five days," she told Life & Style of getting thinner.
"I really wanted to just buckle down and get rid of the tiny bit of excess weight I was carrying," she adds.
Click inside for more quotes!
Her confidence has grown: "It gave me a lot of confidence with my body. I work out to feel good about myself -- and sure, it doesn't hurt if someone notices."
How she feels now: "I used to be so shy and insecure walking around in a bikini doing shoots and things. It's amazing how much better I feel and I was really proud of myself for just sticking to my diet."
Her workout regimen: "I made sure that in addition to my gym workout, I did freestyle cardio outdoors. I went running or made sure I did as much walking as I could. I really kept active."
For more Kim, check out the new issue of Life & Style
Kim Kardashian Photos
©AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Kim Kardashian hosts The Bravada International Launch Party. The Whisper Restaurant and Lounge, The Grove, Los Angeles, CA. April 7, 2010. Job: 100407A1. www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Shamelessly Grabs Girlfriend FKA Twigs' Butt During Lunch: Photo
- Bill Cosby's New Rape Allegations: Everything We Know So Far
- Biz Markie Drops 140 Pounds, Says He "Wanted to Live": See Before and After Pictures
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Evan Ross Teases "Incredible" New Music With Ashlee Simpson, Would "Love" to Duet With Diana Ross
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Join Justin Bieber to Celebrate Hailey Baldwin's 18th Birthday—Take a Look!
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!