Kim Kardashian Reveals Her New Revenge Body
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 14th 2010 07:00AM
The reality starlet talks to Life & Style, in an interview given exclusively to PopEater, about losing weight after her breakup with Reggie Bush and being confident with her body.
"I've lost five pounds in five days," she told Life & Style of getting thinner.
"I really wanted to just buckle down and get rid of the tiny bit of excess weight I was carrying," she adds.
Click inside for more quotes!
Her confidence has grown: "It gave me a lot of confidence with my body. I work out to feel good about myself -- and sure, it doesn't hurt if someone notices."
How she feels now: "I used to be so shy and insecure walking around in a bikini doing shoots and things. It's amazing how much better I feel and I was really proud of myself for just sticking to my diet."
Her workout regimen: "I made sure that in addition to my gym workout, I did freestyle cardio outdoors. I went running or made sure I did as much walking as I could. I really kept active."
For more Kim, check out the new issue of Life & Style
Kim Kardashian Photos
©AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Kim Kardashian hosts The Bravada International Launch Party. The Whisper Restaurant and Lounge, The Grove, Los Angeles, CA. April 7, 2010. Job: 100407A1. www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George Steals the Spotlight From Grandfather Prince Charles in New Royal Video
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris: 9 Reasons She Should 100 Percent Date the Insanely Hot DJ
- Gilmore Girls Cast Signs on for Big Reunion Event in June: Details!
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day