Mel Gibson Reportedly Splits From Russian Girlfriend
According to a PEOPLE source, Mel and Oksana are "both working hard on their careers and trying to raise a sweet baby together. They're still friends and they'll both raise Lucia together."
UsMagazine confirms the split as well, adding that they two broke up "months ago" but remain "very friendly."
Gibson and Grigorieva made headlines across the world when their affair led Robyn Gibson -- Mel's wife of nearly 30 years and mother of seven of his children -- to file for divorce in April of 2009. Upon announcing the divorce, the couple released a statement saying: "Throughout our marriage and separation we have always strived to maintain the privacy and integrity of our family and will continue to do so."
Just a month after the divorce papers were filed, the new couple announced that they were expecting, and soon after revealed that they were engaged. A wedding date was never publicly announced.
Grigorieva has a son with former '007' star Timothy Dalton. She is a Russian model and musician who released an album in the summer of 2009. Gibson even directed a music video for her song 'Beautiful Heartbreak,' which you can watch below:
Gibson and Grigorieva then announced that they were expecting a child together, and in October the couple welcomed a daughter.
"It's not like I was planning to meet Mel specifically. Life happens. There was a working relationship for a long time. I thought he was happily married until I was reassured otherwise. And then it happened," Grigorieva said of their burgeoning relationship.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebs donate $500,000 scholarships to students on UNCF show
- Lena Dunham: 'When I was raped, I felt powerless'
- Scarlett Johansson says it was hard being married to another actor
- Obama's Anger Translator Joins Him to Slam Opponents at White House Correspondents' Dinner (Video)
- Tribeca: Brad Bird Shows 'Tomorrowland' Clip, Defends Tom Cruise As Janeane Garofalo Jokes About Scientology
- 'Outlander' Writer on Introducing Jamie's Sister and "Intense" Black Jack Scene
- The Top 10 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time
- 8 Bizarre Batman Facts You (Probably) Don't Know
- 9 Things We Want to See on 'Fuller House'