Miss Tila Loves Her 'DJ,' Plans to 'Dethrone Perez Hilton'
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 14th 2010 12:00PM
"It's called 'I Love My DJ,' the clean version. That's not the original version. The original version is 'I Beeped the DJ,'" she tells us.
But Tila didn't have a particular DJ in mind when writing her tune. "There's so many artists and musicians out there, but not enough songs giving homage to the DJs. They're the ones spinning our songs." Watch Our Interview.
She always knew she'd be a big star: "It's called ambition and dreams. And you reach them. And goals. You set up goals and you make it happen, and I've been very blessed. I've been through a lot of hard times, but I mean, I'm still here. 'Cause when I first came out of MySpace a while ago, everyone's been saying for the past six years, 'Your 15 minutes are over!' I'm like, 'Whoa, you said that six years ago!' So I don't know how 15 minutes lasts six years."
Her celebrity gossip blog: "This is my calling. I'm very outspoken, I don't care what anyone says about me and I will call it out as I feel. So the celebrity gossip blog will just dethrone Perez Hilton."
She's not afraid to put herself out there: "In my head, in my crazy little head with little creatures running around, I'm just a human being. I'm not going to sugar coat anything. Just because I'm a celebrity or whatever doesn't mean I have to behave a certain way. As long as I'm not doing anything to hurt people, or harm people, or anything like that, I don't care."
Being on Twitter: "Sometimes I feel like, 'OK this is good,' because I feel like they're really close to you. You're their friend. But then the con is that they start to become like, 'Well, you're my friend now, so when are we gonna start hanging out more? Where do you live, what's your number?' Sometimes I do put out way too much personal stuff and that's how I get in trouble and I bring it upon myself. So I'm starting to backtrack a little bit. That's why the celebrity gossip blog and all this stuff, it's like, no more personal stuff about my life."
She doesn't understand the controversy that follows her: "I don't know why I'm controversial. I don't do anything, like what is the problem?"
Who she'd want to interview: "They're like, 'Don't interview Perez!' I'm like, uh, he wouldn't fit on my screen. Whatever. I would love to interview Ed Norton. Or Johnny Depp. He was the bad boy. Now he just does his thing and disappears."
Tila Tequila Visits PopEater
Miss Tila visits PopEater headquarters.
Ben Trivett, Popeater
Ben Trivett, Popeater
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Taylor Swift Stays True to Her ?No Dating' Policy
- Virgin Galactic Crash: The Stars Who've Signed Up to Go Into Space
- Emma Watson, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Others Shine at 2014 Britannia Awards
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!