Dennis QuaidDennis Quaid is finally revealing that his newborn twins nearly died after a medical error at a Los Angeles hospital. In 2007, while they were at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Thomas and Zoe Quaid were accidentally given an overdose of the blood thinner heparin, Quaid said in a recent interview with the Associated Press.

"There were 41 hours where their lives were in the balance." He said it was the most frightening day of his life and left him and his wife, Kimberly, in "shock, anger and confusion."