Jay-Z Sues Red Sox's David Ortiz Over 40/40 Club
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 16th 2010 06:19AM
"David Ortiz is fully aware of Plaintiff's Manhattan 40/40 club, since he had been a patron there on several occasions before he opened his Infringing Forty/Forty club," the lawsuit states.
The clubs are named after the feat of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.
A message seeking comment was left Thursday night with SFX Baseball, the agency that represents Ortiz.
Rapper Jay-Z performs at the Staples Center on March 26, 2010 in Los Angeles. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Gabrielle Union confirms topless pic is her and will be contacting the FBI
- 'Fashion Police' remembers Joan and reveal what she drank on set
- Katherine Heigl Snuggles With Daughter Adalaide, Husband Josh Kelley: Pictures
- Prince William Visits Malta in Place of Kate Middleton, Updates Crowd on Her Condition
- Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti: Little People, Big World Wedding Photo
- The REAL Split Story? Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Dumped French Montana Because He Was Secretly Texting Her BFF Malika Haqq!