Jay-Z Sues Red Sox's David Ortiz Over 40/40 Club
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 16th 2010 06:19AM
"David Ortiz is fully aware of Plaintiff's Manhattan 40/40 club, since he had been a patron there on several occasions before he opened his Infringing Forty/Forty club," the lawsuit states.
The clubs are named after the feat of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.
A message seeking comment was left Thursday night with SFX Baseball, the agency that represents Ortiz.
Rapper Jay-Z performs at the Staples Center on March 26, 2010 in Los Angeles. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Bella Thorne, Beyonce Wear the Same White Plunging Jumpsuit on the Red Carpet: Who Wore It Best?
- Taylor Swift Wants a Man She Loves as Much as "Skinny Caramel Lattes"; Doesn't Believe in "Happily Ever After"
- Leah Messer Tweets That She's Leaving Teen Mom 2, Apologizes to Fans
- Why Leah Left: The Real Reason Messer Suddenly Quit ‘Teen Mom 2′
- Still On The Market: Duggar Parents Say John-David Duggar Remains Single
- Jennifer Aniston & Her Massive Engagement Ring Beam On ?Horrible Bosses 2' Red Carpet In L.A.