Jay-Z Sues Red Sox's David Ortiz Over 40/40 Club
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 16th 2010 06:19AM
"David Ortiz is fully aware of Plaintiff's Manhattan 40/40 club, since he had been a patron there on several occasions before he opened his Infringing Forty/Forty club," the lawsuit states.
The clubs are named after the feat of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.
A message seeking comment was left Thursday night with SFX Baseball, the agency that represents Ortiz.
Rapper Jay-Z performs at the Staples Center on March 26, 2010 in Los Angeles. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Kendall Jenner's Instagram video slammed by distracted driving groups
- Eric Benet, Wife Manuela Testolini Welcome Baby Girl Amoura Luna: Details
- Kerry Washington's Stylist Erin Walsh: How to Find Flattering Sleeveless Tops for Summer
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Talks Falling Out With DWTS Partner Kirstie Alley, Remains Coy on Jennifer Lopez Dating Rumors
- Joan Rivers Unloads On The Famous, While Maksim Chmerkovskiy Opens Up On Kirstie Alley Fallout
- Forgiven, But Not Forgotten: Classy Kelsey Grammer Absolves Sister's Killer, But Won't Endorse Parole — It ‘Would Be A Betrayal Of My Sister’s Life'