Jay-Z Sues Red Sox's David Ortiz Over 40/40 Club
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 16th 2010 06:19AM
"David Ortiz is fully aware of Plaintiff's Manhattan 40/40 club, since he had been a patron there on several occasions before he opened his Infringing Forty/Forty club," the lawsuit states.
The clubs are named after the feat of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.
A message seeking comment was left Thursday night with SFX Baseball, the agency that represents Ortiz.
Rapper Jay-Z performs at the Staples Center on March 26, 2010 in Los Angeles. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Downey Jr. tops highest-paid actor list again
- Cops called on Justin Bieber six times in two days
- EPA sends out tweet promoting Kim Kardashian game, apologizes for doing so
- Zoe Saldana in Guardians of the Galaxy Green or Avatar Blue: Which Makeup Suits Her Best?
- 5 Seconds of Summer Performs to Massive Today Show Crowd: "This Is the Most Incredible Thing That's Ever Happened to Us"
- Husband Makes Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses Not to Have Sex; Document Goes Viral
- Tears, Apologies & Insults ? Inside The Explosive ?RHOC' Reunion
- Another Craigslist Killer? Police Say Man Abducted, Strangled Pregnant Teen ? And Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Head ? Before Killing Himself
- Pregnant Former Escort Dishes On ?Toxic’ Interactions With Ben Stein, Says She Doesn't ?Want Him To Continue To Do This To Women'