Jay-Z Sues Red Sox's David Ortiz Over 40/40 Club
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 16th 2010 06:19AM
"David Ortiz is fully aware of Plaintiff's Manhattan 40/40 club, since he had been a patron there on several occasions before he opened his Infringing Forty/Forty club," the lawsuit states.
The clubs are named after the feat of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.
A message seeking comment was left Thursday night with SFX Baseball, the agency that represents Ortiz.
Rapper Jay-Z performs at the Staples Center on March 26, 2010 in Los Angeles. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- Joan Rivers' Facebook Page Accidentally Promotes New iPhone 6
- Chrissy Teigen "Can't Wait" Until John Legend Has To Use Viagra, Wants a "Huge Family"
- Dax Shepard Shows Off Bell Tattoo, Talks Baby No. 2 With Ellen DeGeneres
- Heather Mack Admits Stuffing Mom's Body Into Bali Suitcase, Boyfriend Confesses ? Police Claim
- X-Rated! ?RHONJ' Ladies Dish On Porn, Sex Acts & More In Raunchiest Scene Ever ? Will It Make It Past The Censors?