Jay-Z Sues Red Sox's David Ortiz Over 40/40 Club
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 16th 2010 06:19AM
"David Ortiz is fully aware of Plaintiff's Manhattan 40/40 club, since he had been a patron there on several occasions before he opened his Infringing Forty/Forty club," the lawsuit states.
The clubs are named after the feat of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.
A message seeking comment was left Thursday night with SFX Baseball, the agency that represents Ortiz.
Rapper Jay-Z performs at the Staples Center on March 26, 2010 in Los Angeles. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- Christian music duo spreads God's message in debut album
- Alec Baldwin returning to TV as a host on Jan. 6 for TCM special
- Joe Jonas Feels "Relieved" After New York Magazine Tell-All, Demi Lovato's Not Mad
- Jennifer Aniston "Very Into the Holiday Spirit" While Shopping for Christmas Trees With Justin Theroux
- Paris Hilton Slams "Stupid Fake" Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Confusion Tweet
- O Tannenbaum! Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Pick Up A Tree In Beverly Hills
- It’s A Boy! David Arquette & Girlfriend Christina McLarty Expecting A Son