Jay-Z Sues Red Sox's David Ortiz Over 40/40 Club
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 16th 2010 06:19AM
"David Ortiz is fully aware of Plaintiff's Manhattan 40/40 club, since he had been a patron there on several occasions before he opened his Infringing Forty/Forty club," the lawsuit states.
The clubs are named after the feat of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.
A message seeking comment was left Thursday night with SFX Baseball, the agency that represents Ortiz.
Rapper Jay-Z performs at the Staples Center on March 26, 2010 in Los Angeles. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- Katy Perry Stages Car Crash, Is Unrecognizable As Clown, Old Lady In "Birthday" Teaser
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Learn to DJ in Adelaide, Australia: See Her Pretty Pink Outfit!
- Justin Bieber Apologizes After Visiting Controversial Japanese Yasukuni Shrine
- Shia LaBeouf’s Money-Grubbing Uncle Owes Him Another $200K — I Want My Money!
- ?Flattered' Laura Prepon Denies ?Unbelievable' Rumors She's Dating Fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise