Jay-Z Sues Red Sox's David Ortiz Over 40/40 Club
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 16th 2010 06:19AM
"David Ortiz is fully aware of Plaintiff's Manhattan 40/40 club, since he had been a patron there on several occasions before he opened his Infringing Forty/Forty club," the lawsuit states.
The clubs are named after the feat of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.
A message seeking comment was left Thursday night with SFX Baseball, the agency that represents Ortiz.
Rapper Jay-Z performs at the Staples Center on March 26, 2010 in Los Angeles. More photos >>
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Stamos helps turn on Xmas lights at Graceland
- Bill Cosby's lawyer criticizes media in statement
- 'Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion's costume up for sale
- Beyonce Goes Without Pants, Has Epic Hotel Party in "7/11" Music Video
- Vanessa Hudgens Ditches Red Hair, Goes Dark With Bangs: See Her New Hairstyle
- Lacey Chabert Wears Her Actual Wedding Dress for Holiday Movie -- Who Says You Only Wear It Once?
- Could Adam Lanza Have Been Stopped? Sandy Hook Report Cites Missed Chances To Avoid School Massacre, Cites ?Parental Denial'