Christina Hendricks Talks Sex, Staring Men in Esquire
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 11:10AM
The curvy redhead that steals hearts on AMC's award-winning drama 'Mad Men' is now stealing top honors at Esquire magazine -- Christina Hendricks will appear on the cover of the May 2010 issue as the best-looking woman in America.
After the jump, Hendricks' advises the male gender en masse, speaking about sex after marriage, how a man can max out his appeal and why Facebook sucks.
No social networking, guys...seriously: "No man should be on Facebook. It's an invasion of everyone's privacy. I really cannot stand it."
On sex and marriage: "Marriage changes very little. The only things that will get a married man laid that won't get a single man laid are adultery and whores. Intelligence and humor (and your smell) are what get you laid. That's what got you laid when you were single. That's what gets you laid when you're married. Everything still works in marriage: especially intelligence and humor. Because the sexiest thing is to know you."
Christina Hendricks Snapshots
No commentary necessary. Just click the pink arrow for more photos of Christina Hendricks >>
Getty Images North America
Christina Hendricks Snapshots
Listen, gents (and buy gifts accordingly): "Remember what we like. When I first started dating my husband, I had this weird fascination with the circus and clowns and old carnival things and sideshow freaks and all that. About a month after we started dating, he bought me this amazing black-and-white photo book on the circus in the 1930s, and I started sobbing. Which freaked him out. I thought, Oh, my God, I mentioned this three or four weeks ago and talked about it briefly, but he was really listening to me. And he actually went out and researched and found this thing for me. It was amazing."
Careful with those comments, fellas: "We remember forever what you say about the bodies of other women. When you mention in passing that a certain woman is attractive -- could be someone in the office, a woman on the street, a celebrity, any woman in the world, really -- your comment goes into a steel box and it stays there forever. We will file the comment under 'Women He Finds Attractive.' It's not about whether or not we approve of the comment. It's about learning what you think is sexy and how we might be able to convey it. It's about keeping our man by knowing what he likes. We also remember everything you say about our bodies, be it good or bad. Doesn't matter if it's a compliment. Could be just a comment. Those things you say are stored away in the steel box, and we remember these things verbatim. We remember what you were wearing and the street corner you were standing on when you said it."
For the full interview, purchase the May issue of Esquire or read it online
MORE ABOUT Christina Hendricks
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Hendricks Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth, Jessica Simpson's Killer Legs: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Christmas Jammies Family Makes Back-to-School "Baby Got Class" Parody: Watch Now!
- Chris Burke Reflects on Corky Character, Life Goes On, Down Syndrome on Upcoming Oprah: Where Are They Now? Episode
- Are You Ready For This? Sam Smith, Beyonce, Usher & Rita Ora Stun In VMA Rehearsals ? Sneak Peek Photo Special
- Outrage Over Woman Whose Dog Ate Marijuana ? PETA Calls It ‘A Stupid Thing’ To Do, Warns Of Potential Prosecution For Animal Abuse
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!