Newlywed Isla Fisher Steps Out With a Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 01:20PM
Fisher and Cohen were equally tight-lipped during their first pregnancy, although Fisher eventually disclosed her reasons for remaining quiet to the press.
"In the beginning, I dodged the rumors. I was trying not to be rude, but there's a time before you're sure everything is all right with no complications that you just don't want to discuss it," she said.
The privacy loving couple invited only a few close friends and family members to their wedding on March 15. "It was the absolute best day of my life," Fisher wrote in an e-mail to friends the following day.
A representative for the couple has so far refused to comment on the baby news.
Isla Fisher Snapshots
Isla Fisher takes her daughter, Olive Cohen, to a dance class on April 8 in Los Angeles. Check out more recent pics of the actress >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cosby show draws several protesters in Ohio
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- CBS Orders Drama From Bryan Cranston and David Shore, James Patterson Adaptation
- ABC Orders Johnny Knoxville Comedy, Six More Pilots
- ABC Adds Dramas From 'Straight Outta Compton' Writer, 'E.R.' Vet to Pilot Slate
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot
- Check Out This Terrifying New Dinosaur From 'Jurassic World'
- Tatiana Maslany Nabs Lead Role in 'Star Wars' Spinoff: Rumor Alert!