Newlywed Isla Fisher Steps Out With a Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 01:20PM
Fisher and Cohen were equally tight-lipped during their first pregnancy, although Fisher eventually disclosed her reasons for remaining quiet to the press.
"In the beginning, I dodged the rumors. I was trying not to be rude, but there's a time before you're sure everything is all right with no complications that you just don't want to discuss it," she said.
The privacy loving couple invited only a few close friends and family members to their wedding on March 15. "It was the absolute best day of my life," Fisher wrote in an e-mail to friends the following day.
A representative for the couple has so far refused to comment on the baby news.
Isla Fisher Snapshots
Isla Fisher takes her daughter, Olive Cohen, to a dance class on April 8 in Los Angeles. Check out more recent pics of the actress >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Jeopardy' slammed on social media for 'sexist' category
- Blake Shelton grows up on new album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
- Norway Funeral Home refuses to bury Casey Kasem
- Disney Sets New 'Jake' Special With 'Fosters' Star Maia Mitchell as Wendy Darling (Exclusive)
- Zurich: Dan Gilroy on Casting L.A. News Anchor Royalty for 'Nightcrawler'
- FCC Sacks NFL Blackout Rule In Unanimous Vote
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Interview: 'The Guest' Star Dan Stevens Reveals That Method Man Is A Huge 'Downton Abbey' Fan
- David Fincher Considered Directing 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' Sequel Set as Netflix's First Feature Film