Newlywed Isla Fisher Steps Out With a Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 01:20PM
Fisher and Cohen were equally tight-lipped during their first pregnancy, although Fisher eventually disclosed her reasons for remaining quiet to the press.
"In the beginning, I dodged the rumors. I was trying not to be rude, but there's a time before you're sure everything is all right with no complications that you just don't want to discuss it," she said.
The privacy loving couple invited only a few close friends and family members to their wedding on March 15. "It was the absolute best day of my life," Fisher wrote in an e-mail to friends the following day.
A representative for the couple has so far refused to comment on the baby news.
Isla Fisher Snapshots
Isla Fisher takes her daughter, Olive Cohen, to a dance class on April 8 in Los Angeles. Check out more recent pics of the actress >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Andre Benjamin to Co-Star in 'American Crime' Season 2
- 'The Gift' Stars Jason Bateman, Rebecca Hall Celebrate at L.A. Premiere
- Watch Kyle Chandler Reprise His Coach Taylor Role for "Don't Talk" Theater PSA
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Actor, Wresting Legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Gets Digital Release 7 Months Before DVD, Blu-ray
- Can You Match the Tom Cruise Run to the Right Movie?