Newlywed Isla Fisher Steps Out With a Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 01:20PM
Fisher and Cohen were equally tight-lipped during their first pregnancy, although Fisher eventually disclosed her reasons for remaining quiet to the press.
"In the beginning, I dodged the rumors. I was trying not to be rude, but there's a time before you're sure everything is all right with no complications that you just don't want to discuss it," she said.
The privacy loving couple invited only a few close friends and family members to their wedding on March 15. "It was the absolute best day of my life," Fisher wrote in an e-mail to friends the following day.
A representative for the couple has so far refused to comment on the baby news.
Isla Fisher Snapshots
Isla Fisher takes her daughter, Olive Cohen, to a dance class on April 8 in Los Angeles. Check out more recent pics of the actress >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paula Deen admits in deposition to using n-word, telling racist jokes, report says
- Country legend Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- Stars' first nude scenes
- Sandra Bullock Will Not Play Miss Hannigan in 'Annie'
- 'Star Wars Episode VII' Casting Leak Includes Teen Girls, 'Military Type' Male
- Showtime's CEO on 'Homeland,' the Threat of Netflix and HBO's Goliath Budgets (Q&A)
- George Lucas has not spoken to J.J. Abrams about the next ?Star Wars'
- ?Franklin & Bash' star Breckin Meyer takes the EW Pop Culture Personality Test ? VIDEO
- Katy Perry says Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Robert Davi on 'The Great Chameleon,' and How It Pushes the Boundaries of Political Correctedness
- Will Russell Crowe Finally Make His Directorial Debut?
- Family Movie Mistakes: 21 'Oops' Moments Everyone Can Enjoy (PHOTOS)