Newlywed Isla Fisher Steps Out With a Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 01:20PM
Fisher and Cohen were equally tight-lipped during their first pregnancy, although Fisher eventually disclosed her reasons for remaining quiet to the press.
"In the beginning, I dodged the rumors. I was trying not to be rude, but there's a time before you're sure everything is all right with no complications that you just don't want to discuss it," she said.
The privacy loving couple invited only a few close friends and family members to their wedding on March 15. "It was the absolute best day of my life," Fisher wrote in an e-mail to friends the following day.
A representative for the couple has so far refused to comment on the baby news.
Isla Fisher Snapshots
Isla Fisher takes her daughter, Olive Cohen, to a dance class on April 8 in Los Angeles. Check out more recent pics of the actress >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Larry King grills Willie Robertson his views on homosexuality
- Stephen Collins on molestation scandal: 'I'm a human being with flaws'
- Could hack attack and 'The Interview' fallout sink Sony Pictures?
- 'Funniest Commericals of the Year' Hits 10th Anniversary, Adds Host Gabriel Iglesias
- Jim Carrey: I'd Love a Role in the New Batman Films
- Watch Craig Ferguson Grill Replacement James Corden: "What Do You Do for a Living?"
- Lady Gaga recalls some good advice she got from a stripper
- Time travel meets indie-movie charm in ?Life Is Strange' trailer
- ?Gone With the Wind' at 75: A first-time viewer and an expert discuss
- 15 Movie Mistakes From Your Favorite Sequels
- Best of Late Night TV: Jimmy Kimmel's Proposal and Lady Gaga's Advice From A Stripper (VIDEO)
- Sony Pulls 'The Interview'