Newlywed Isla Fisher Steps Out With a Baby Bump
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 01:20PM
Fisher and Cohen were equally tight-lipped during their first pregnancy, although Fisher eventually disclosed her reasons for remaining quiet to the press.
"In the beginning, I dodged the rumors. I was trying not to be rude, but there's a time before you're sure everything is all right with no complications that you just don't want to discuss it," she said.
The privacy loving couple invited only a few close friends and family members to their wedding on March 15. "It was the absolute best day of my life," Fisher wrote in an e-mail to friends the following day.
A representative for the couple has so far refused to comment on the baby news.
Isla Fisher Snapshots
Isla Fisher takes her daughter, Olive Cohen, to a dance class on April 8 in Los Angeles. Check out more recent pics of the actress >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)
- M.U.T.O. Research Site Teases 'Godzilla' Remake
- BAFTA Boosts Movie Award Nomination Slots For Documentaries
- Telltale Announces 'Game of Thrones' Videogame
- Fran Drescher joins Broadway's ?Cinderella' as wicked stepmother
- Debra Messing and Eric McCormack discuss ?Will & Grace' legacy, karaoke, and ?Breaking Bad'
- This Christmas Movies Supercut Is Jam-Packed With Holiday Spirit (VIDEO)
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' & 'Her' Split the Vote
- Violence in PG-13 Movies Frequently Followed by Sex & Drinking, Study Finds