Joe Biden to Literally Be on 'The View' This Week
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 08:51AM
Folks! Get ready for a spirited debate this Thursday on 'The View' -- Vice President Joe Biden will sit down with the ladies for a live appearance, the show announced Monday morning.
Biden will be part of the program's ongoing 'Red, White and View' series of political guests and discussions. Expect contentious moments with the show's most conservative host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who will be tempted to debate the seasoned politician about health care, financial reform and, of course, the brewing Tea Party.
A press release announcing the appearance hints that Barbara Walters and the ladies will bring up some of the personal hardships Biden has faced, namely the deaths of his wife and one-year-old daughter in a 1972 car accident.
Biden last appeared on ABC's 'The View' in 2007 while promoting his book about his life in politics.
His free-speaking style and penchant for gaffes -- he recently dropped the F-bomb on live television -- should make things interesting. Expect phrases like "folks!", "ladies and gentlemen" and "literally" to be well-represented.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 Cast Revealed: NeNe Leakes and Entire Cast Returning, Plus Two More!
- Pat O'Brien Recalls the Time Angelina Jolie Was "Really Horny" Looking For a Random Guy In an Elevator
- ALS Patient Anthony Carbajal Accepts the Ice Bucket Challenge in Emotional Video: Watch Here
- Peek-A-Boob! Bruce Jenner Debuts Shocking New Chest Features ? See The TRANSformation!
- Together Again! Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith Reunite In ?Automata' Trailer ? Watch It!
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- This Cute First Look at The Voice's 7th Season Proves Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams Are the Perfect Fit
- Newly Single Ronnie Magro Cradles JWoww's Adorable Baby Girl in Sweet Snapshot—See the Pic!
- Editors' Obsessions: St. Tropez Express Self Tanner, Pretty Lipstick Cases & More