Joe Biden to Literally Be on 'The View' This Week
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 08:51AM
Folks! Get ready for a spirited debate this Thursday on 'The View' -- Vice President Joe Biden will sit down with the ladies for a live appearance, the show announced Monday morning.
Biden will be part of the program's ongoing 'Red, White and View' series of political guests and discussions. Expect contentious moments with the show's most conservative host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who will be tempted to debate the seasoned politician about health care, financial reform and, of course, the brewing Tea Party.
A press release announcing the appearance hints that Barbara Walters and the ladies will bring up some of the personal hardships Biden has faced, namely the deaths of his wife and one-year-old daughter in a 1972 car accident.
Biden last appeared on ABC's 'The View' in 2007 while promoting his book about his life in politics.
His free-speaking style and penchant for gaffes -- he recently dropped the F-bomb on live television -- should make things interesting. Expect phrases like "folks!", "ladies and gentlemen" and "literally" to be well-represented.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Shares Slim Selfie, Jared Leto Wonders If J. Law's Oscars Falls Are "a Bit of an Act": Top 5 Stories
- Jenna Fischer Shows Off Bare Baby Bump on 40th Birthday
- Scarlett Johansson's Pregnancy With Fiance Romain Dauriac Was a "Welcome Surprise"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Experts explain release of Justin Bieber's jail footage
- Harry Styles Spotted Joining Kimberly Stewart and Dad Rod Stewart for Dinner
- American Apparel's Latest Controversial Ad Shows Topless Former-Muslim Model
- #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Morgan Stewart Moved to Tears by BFF Dorothy Wang's Touching Speech—Watch the Sneak Peek!